52 in 52

2010 half marathons (Read 320 times)

Carl A

Instead of using the external spreadsheet, maybe I can keep track of where we are using this forum, if you guys want. To update your tally, reply to this message and I'll modify this first post.

2010 Half-mary's completed
    • BadDawg:         52 ! ! !
    • Carl A:                5
    • A Solitary Vice: 
    • FrancesRe: 
    • iansyd: 

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Thanks Carl, last night's miserable slipping and sliding puts me at 5.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Carl A

Updated. Good work!

Carl A

#2!

#2!

No stopping you now Carl, you're rolling!  Keep up the good work.   

E.J.

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Sound the trumpets!  Bang the drums!

52!!!!!

Is this thing on?  Is anyone there?  Hello?     

E.J.

Carl A

Congratulations!

Great job, EJ!!!

Carl A

If I run a half just about every single day, I could really do this thing . . .

C-R

It's on and I just joined. I need to do this on Sunday after a three day Boy Scout camping trip. Ugh. Time to HTFU

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

C-R

50% in 2010. Not great but not bad either. No more long runs this week thanks to travel.

Now to hit 2011 with a vengance.

"Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

50% in 2010. Not great but not bad either. No more long runs this week thanks to travel.

Now to hit 2011 with a vengance.

2011 has no idea what it's in for, keep it rollin' Norm.  I'm hoping to sneak one more in to stay at 150% but the  conditions around here are pretty sucktastic at the moment.

MTA: that, and I think I just tweaked my hamstring shoveling this crap.  Damnit.

E.J.

C-R

Take it easy dog. I'm going to Philly for biz tomorrow night and from my workmates in Westborough, I hear it is epic up there.