Annapolis, Maryland

OT: looking for someplace to rent (Read 409 times)

Anyone know anyone who is looking to rent a place in / near annapolis? I'm trying to find a place I can afford until my "D" is final. I live in S County, and am just looking to leave at this point..I really like the Stadium area.....or downtown. Forest Drive, not so much... but, It would do ....I work in Edgewater.. I have an add on craigslist, but just thought I'd check with you guys.... you never know... Thanks.

- Anya

Gig

We just hired someone here from Virginia, and she's looking for a place. I think she said her roommate in VA wants to move, too. I'll ask her on Monday if she's interested.
        Thanks, guess what? I actually found a place I can afford. It's a small condo near the stadium. Rosedale street. I am so happy I can run again in Admiral hts and around that new path at the stadium. It's sort of the hood, but, pretty much anywhere in Annapolis has the bad with the good. I can walk to Fado. Wednesday trivia night. Yes ! Big grin

- Anya

Gig

Far out. I work right above Fado. And I love the path around the stadium. I think it's 1.2 miles. I usually run on it at least once a week (but not this week). Sounds like we might be bumping into each other. Yes
            Far out. I work right above Fado. And I love the path around the stadium. I think it's 1.2 miles. I usually run on it at least once a week (but not this week). Sounds like we might be bumping into each other. Yes
            I'm so happy they finally finished that whole Park Place thing. That whole area is so nice now. I am really, really excited. Where do you work? Great location ! Wednesday night Trivia, at Fado. Be there or be square! Smile

- Anya

Gig

I work at Building Owners and Managers Institute, on the third floor. I've got my karate class on Wednesday and Thursday nights, or else I would be there. I guess I'm square. How about a run instead? I'm planning to do some healing early in the week, but what about Friday?
                I work at Building Owners and Managers Institute, on the third floor. I've got my karate class on Wednesday and Thursday nights, or else I would be there. I guess I'm square. How about a run instead? I'm planning to do some healing early in the week, but what about Friday?
                Hey, sorry I'm just now reading this! I am swamped with moving stuff. I will be offically "living" in my new place, Monday, the 15th. I'm taking 2 weeks to clean and finish packing. I have been so slacking on my miles lately, I'm really hoping to start racking them back up.

- Anya