Annapolis, Maryland

Anniversary.... (Read 234 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Anniversary coming. Just sayin'.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

ymmv

Anniversary coming. Just sayin'.

are you running it? I did last year. I'll probably do it again this year.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Heck yes. This was my year of 'Do all the series runs I can make'. I couldn't make 2, and I forgot 1 (metric, which I was looking forward to, oops).

I'm probably running my first 50K Sat, so that should leave me all warmed up. Heh.

I don't even know where this is, but I'll carpool with someone who does.

ymmv

Here is my map from last year. You can zoom out to locate it. You drive inside Quiet Waters Park and park somewhere near the skating rink. There should be plenty of parking available.
          AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Thanks, I see now.

ymmv

... and I highly recommend Grumps for post-race food.
              AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Keen eye you had Tom -- thanks for coming up and saying hi today.

After the (rainy, cold) race today, I told one of the Striders guys, "This is another great Striders race, but your weather management is terrible". He replied immediately, "We just shot the guy in charge of it. Kneecapped him. Will be replacing him."   Heh.