Atlanta Runners

What part of Georgia/Atlanta are you from? (Read 500 times)

I'm from Newnan, and I work with GaSpartan

big Eddie

BeeRunB

Relocated to Chamblee area from Rhode Island in April. I do most of my outdoor running at either the Chattahoochie Rec Area off 285 or Stone Mountain. I like Atlanta so far. The international food along Buford Highway in Chamblee and Doraville is amazing and cheap.

I haven't raced yet. Hope to get back to it this year. I came from a great race scene (R.I., Massachusetts) and by the looks of the race schedules I've seen, it looks like the Atlanta area is comparable.

--Jimmy

GST

Relocated to Chamblee area from Rhode Island in April. I do most of my outdoor running at either the Chattahoochie Rec Area off 285 or Stone Mountain. I like Atlanta so far. The international food along Buford Highway in Chamblee and Doraville is amazing and cheap.

I haven't raced yet. Hope to get back to it this year. I came from a great race scene (R.I., Massachusetts) and by the looks of the race schedules I've seen, it looks like the Atlanta area is comparable.

--Jimmy

You're not far from me.  I'm in Tucker (right by Spaghetti Junction)--- usually run either on the Greenway in Alpharetta or in the neighborhood... for long runs, I'll run to Stone Mountain, loop, and run home.

The Atlanta race scene is awesome... year round, always something.  Usually many somethings.

MunkyAngel

hiyas! i'm leeann and i live out in johns creek but have been in the atlanta metro for 17 years now.  i get the beauty of living in the burbs, but working around the atlanta botanical garden/piedmont park area of town. i really can't wait till the temps go up so i can run the park after work Tongue  after a very long break i'm just getting back into running to have some fun and keep up with some buddies that like to run a lot. hopefully sometime we can have a meetup and do a group run Smile

leeann