Atlanta Runners

P"tree time group? (Read 336 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I am on start group  B 7:35    #7805

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

dgtray

Time group A for my 12th Peachtree. Looks like we get a break with the heat and humidity just in time for the race.

2012 Races: Galveston 2/5, St. Louis 4/15, Fort Collins 5/6, Woodrow Wilson Bridge Run 10/7

Imminent Catastrophe

Time to resurrect this thread for 2011! Just got my Peachtree number, C11306 (time group C). And this year I even got the day off! Big grin. It will be slow since I've been injured but hey, it's Peachtree. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Start wave A

47:43**  best time in 17 years.2nd best time in 23 years.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

i'm not from atlanta but there doesn't seem to be any public user groups

for the csra (augusta).

any way,  my dh (sumgye) and i are in corral c.   our dd is in corral g.

dh and i are both fighting injuries.   

steph  

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

i'm not from atlanta but there doesn't seem to be any public user groups

for the csra (augusta).

any way,  my dh (sumgye) and i are in corral c.   our dd is in corral g.

dh and i are both fighting injuries.   

It is more of a event than a race anyway. Enjoy. Conformation email came today. # 3380

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

8/13/06  0730

ATC Grand Finale 5K

215 West Wieuca Road NW
                Northwest Atlanta, GA 30342

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

<h6>Peachtree Road Race 24th consecutive.#3403 Corral A.</h6>

SCHEDULE 2016--

unsolicited chatter

Imminent Catastrophe

TG B. I actually ran an A qualifier but wasn't sure about its certification. I like the B people better anyway Wink

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

philipfromga

I'm back in the F group which is apparently pretty good for a first timer.  None of the other new or one/twice runner are higher than that.  :-)

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Oops.  I replied in other thread meant to do this one.

Third Peachtree for me.  Start wave B.  DH will be in C.

steph