A-Z Recipes

Recipe. Soy Ice Cream (Read 132 times)

Sweaty

Wonderful. Big grin I love this group, I,m a fanatic of the kitchen. I have many recipes for share, especially desserts my specialty. This is my special recipe for Ice Cream, based and Soy milk. I´m sure that all of you will love, how i do, and it´s very easy , ideal for people who are intolerant to lactose and gluten, dabetics and is low in calories. Big grin This is the base mixture to the ice cream 1 / 2 liter of soy milk. 3 / 4 tablespoon Corn starch. 1 / 2 tablespoon soy lecithin. SPLENDA 100 grams. (I prefer this because it degrades with the heat but it can be fructose) 3 / 4 tablespoon powdered gelatin without taste or 1 teaspoon of agar-agar. 70 grams of soybean oil (good quality) 4 whit eggs Procedure. 1.-Boil milk 2.-dissolve gelatin in a little water and heat to dissolve, add to milk 3.-dissolve the starch in a little water and add to milk, let boil over medium heat until it bubbles. 4.-add oil and sugar remove extinguish the fire. Continue moving one minute hand 5.-liquefying immediately x 3 minutes, re-liquefy x 3 minutes more when it is warm and again when it is cold. Can be given until 5 liquefied. 6.-empty the mixture into a container of metal (steel or aluminium) preferably trying to fill to the brim.(Cover with aluminum foil. ) 7.-lead the freezer. (The freeze must be swift) so it is very important that the minimum temperature is -18 ° C to -25 ° C When well frozen overnight or 2 days. This mixture can be divided into 4 equal parts to 4 different flavors. Make 4 eggs white , whisking with a cup splenda to make a meringue either firm. This amount of eggs whites is for 4 servings of ice cream, bear in mind that the egg whites are to be divided into equal shares for each portion. To flavour. Can be used cocoa powder, mixed with a few tablespoons of water for melted, or use chocolate bar and melted a water bath. (Be careful not to add a lot of water to the mixes for not putting very liquid the mixing ice cream.) If mixture is a little liquid is placed 1 tablespoon soy milk powder. Can be used in fruit pulp , almost always need to be strengthened with flavors of fruit as Clight. Instant coffee (all mixture powder must first diluted in a little water before putting them into the mix,) vanilla, etc.imagination is the limit. Lastly is cut into small pieces the part for prepare, mix with electric mixer very fast when this mixing is gentle , puts the flavor, if is necessary 1 tablespoon of the powdered milk and and finally egg whites with soft movements and is cooled again when is freeze is ready. Just need patience, and follow the steps very well and sure going to enjoy this recipe.
    I don´r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L
      I was just looking for a recipe for this online the other day!! We can't have eggs over here though (allergies). I will give it a whirl with egg replacer. I usually it successfully with baked goods, but I have no idea how it will effect frozen ice cream. I'll only know by trying I suppose. Thanks for the recipe!

Sweaty

"was just looking for a recipe for this online the other day!! We can't have eggs over here though (allergies). I will give it a whirl with egg replacer. I usually it successfully with baked goods, but I have no idea how it will effect frozen ice cream. I'll only know by trying I suppose. Thanks for the recipe!" You can use either whipped cream and add a little more powdered milk for consistency.
        I don´r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L