Beginners and Beyond

Sundailies...... (Read 47 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yeah I have no snappy little saying to go with it damn it.

Good luck to the racers this morning, hope the weather is beautiful for you!

As for me, about to head out with Rocky for 10 miles this morning, hopefully I don't get ran over by any grouchy church goers.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Mmmmm...beer

Yup, it's one of those days, gonna coffee all the coffee!  There will be some running this evening, something in the double digits.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

45 degrees on our 10.3 mile run this morning.... coffee sounds extremely warm and tasty right about now.

I just love the erie yelps, yips and howls of coyotes, but I am a little more cautious when Rocky is with me because you never know how wild animals will react to a dog. There was a dog out there in the field with the coyotes, barking at them and at one point it sounded like they had gotten into a fight.... Sadly the moon wasn't shining brightly enough for me to know how close they really were.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

Gogogo!

delicate flower

Good morning!  Good luck to DaveP and LRB today, although their race has started, so I hope they are running well.  I got the stalker page going.  Looks like DaveP is giving this a go!

I slept in today...got 10 hours last night.  I needed that.  Not too much planned for today.  I'll run 8-10 easy miles a little later today, but first up is a Costco trip.

<3

delicate flower

The Detroit Marathon tracker page is a useless sack of shit.  I saw that LRB was through 10 miles at a 7:26 pace, and DaveP was through 10K at an 8:10 pace.  Now the site won't reload.

<3

delicate flower

Update:  LRB is through the half in 1:36:46.   He's picking up speed.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have an SRD today.

For some reason, I cannot track the boys through their website.  I find them and them poof, nothing.  Let me refresh and try again.

Go, LRB!  Go, Dave!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I see the marathon site collapsed.  LRB must be going at the speed of light and killed the internet.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

The app is also down. 

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

Good luck Dave & Rick!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

outoftheblue

Go Rick and Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think our stalking killed the site.

Life is good.

hog4life

Good luck Dave and Rick!!

outoftheblue

LRB is done!

Life is good.

Docket_Rocket

I still cannot track anyone since the app and the website are fucked up.

Congrats, LRB.  Now answer my text so I know how you did! 

Damaris

Fundraising Page