Beginners and Beyond

NRR: When I first came onto RW (Read 315 times)

Docket_Rocket

I actually like it that way.  How else are you going to catch up on meltdowns if half of the posts were deleted or reported or disappear for stupidity?

No.  Threads don't die they multiply...

wait, wrong reference.

Here, double posts or unwanted threads have to die on their own.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MrNamtor

I actually like it that way.  How else are you going to catch up on meltdowns if half of the posts were deleted or reported or disappear for stupidity?

totally the right attitude. Very organic approach as opposed to the heavy handed modding and self censorship of our former home site.

Dr. Cornsitter

totally the right attitude. Very organic approach as opposed to the heavy handed modding and self censorship of our former home site.

We complained when they didn't mod enough to keep the spam out, but complain when they over-mod the meltdown threads. It's nice they have the right touch around here Big grin

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Docket_Rocket

Thanks.  There are things that will be dealt with and some people might have to be banned, but we see that as a last resort.  But spam, if it happens will be dealt severely!

We complained when they didn't mod enough to keep the spam out, but complain when they over-mod the meltdown threads. It's nice they have the right touch around here Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RunnerGalBeth

Flippy Noodle is flippin funny.

I missed this thread a few days agoo and wondered where Free Soul's butt thread came from

Pine Grove Dave looked HOT

It took me awhile to find where on RA all the old folks were and finally found you a few weeks agp.

AKA    NCBeth

Carry on.

dallison

registered pw

ra>rw

2017 goals:

sub 1:30 half 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

How the heck did this get back up front? I can see MrNamtor posted but it won't show what he posted.... stupid computer.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

From the Internet.

How the heck did this get back up front? I can see MrNamtor posted but it won't show what he posted.... stupid computer.

He edited the first post, editing any post in a thread bumps that thread back up to the top.

MrNamtor, where are you?? You're like a ghost!

tracilynn

Was he the one banned for being a perv?

~~~~~~~

Traci

From the Internet.

Oh who was that?? It was someone else, I totally can't remember his name now.

RSX

This was a fun thread.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh yeah, forgot how it works.

MrNamtor wasn't a perv, some people just didn't get his humor  He's been busy lately and hasn't really be on the forums.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

RSX

Oh yeah, forgot how it works.

MrNamtor wasn't a perv, some people just didn't get his humor  He's been busy lately and hasn't really be on the forums.

Yeah I hope he stays

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Ya, I am supposed to remember something we argued about back then... and then bring it up as proof against something we argue about now.

But fuck... I have CRS...  so there.

delicate flower

<3