Beginners and Beyond

NRR: When I first came onto RW (Read 315 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Yes indeed, and I work very hard on keep it nice, round and firm Big grin you could definitely bounce a quarter off mine.

Careful, that might be taken as an invitation. Wink  Of course I'd never interpret it that way. Big grin

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Careful, that might be taken as an invitation. Wink  Of course I'd never interpret it that way. Big grin

Lol, see I love this forum, someone would have cried about this topic by now in the RW.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

So uhhh....I read page 1, skipped pages 2, 3, and 4, and read pages 5 and 6. Evidently there is something about cups and boobs somewhere on the pages I didn't read and LRB wants to lick them and MrNamtor is a black guy who might expose himself while GC exposes others. Anything else I missed?

happylily

So uhhh....I read page 1, skipped pages 2, 3, and 4, and read pages 5 and 6. Evidently there is something about cups and boobs somewhere on the pages I didn't read and LRB wants to lick them and MrNamtor is a black guy who might expose himself while GC exposes others. Anything else I missed?

You forgot that wcrunner mentioned that he notices attractive women and tries to guess their bra size, plus he wants to do something with a quarter on someone's behind and he's waiting for an invitation. That really caught my attention. Actually, that was the only interesting part for me in all 6 pages. I've known George 5 years and he still manages to surprise me.  Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

You forgot that wcrunner mentioned that he notices attractive women and tries to guess their bra size, plus he wants to do something with a quarter on someone's behind and he's waiting for an invitation. That really caught my attention. Actually, that was the only interesting part for me in all 6 pages. I've known George 5 years and he still manages to surprise me.  Big grin

All hypothetical, or is that hypocritical. Big grin

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

happylily

All hypothetical, or is that hypocritical. Big grin

Very good!. Big grin

No more marathons

My god you people are sick.  I love it.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Big grin

Party at my house, everyone can take turns bouncing quarters off my butt!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Better I Leave

And so here i am.

'Bout fuckin' time mutherfukker you came to your fukkin senses!!! Thought I was gonna have knock some sense into that dense skull of yours, ya know?

Wink **grin**

Love ya Nam...Doesn't mean we're engaged though, k? LOL!

Luke79

Hi there.  Good to see you.

/karate bow

Dr. Cornsitter

I can't control losing my boobs, but I can control my butt.

If I can't have it popping up top, then I'll have it popping in the back Smile

If I liked ladies, I'd marry you. Shit, I might just try to anyway.

My ass'll never go! That's my pride and joy and it's only gotten better since I started running.

Little in the middle, but she got much BACK!!!

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

@runjerseygirl

If I liked ladies, I'd marry you. Shit, I might just try to anyway.

My ass'll never go! That's my pride and joy and it's only gotten better since I started running.

Little in the middle, but she got much BACK!!!

I snorted, LOL!

Do you even run?

robinde

So would you say this thread has evolved or devolved?  I can't quite decide.  Either way I enjoy the direction it's taken.

happylily

So if I understand well, Namtor started this thread with the secret intent of having ladies describe their various body parts. Well done, Nam. Big grin

Dr. Cornsitter

So would you say this thread has evolved or devolved?  I can't quite decide.  Either way I enjoy the direction it's taken.

Evolved. Freesoul busted out the baby boobies and shook her booty!

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.