Beginners and Beyond

We Are Here For The T-Shirt: Post Your Miles for Week 2 Before Tuesday 6pm! (Read 63 times)

Docket_Rocket

TEAM 7      
    Screen name Mileage status  
    runbum101 2700 new  
    Docket_Rocket 2000 vet  
    phillypharm 2014 new  
    StepbyStep 2250 vet  
    meaghansketch 1900 vet  
    Weezer88 1600 vet  
    Ldjonesbruins 1500 vet  
    Runningwith5 1500 vet  
    c0derunner 1400 vet  
    angiegent322 1200 new  
    The Lapsed Pacifist 1251.71 vet  
    still bluesky 1200 new  
    Jonny'sMommy 1200 vet  
    irakanji 1000 new  
    Msb83 1000 vet  
    never2late2run 1000 vet  
    FastTurtle 850 vet  
    Anjali A 800 vet  
    kettledrum 800 vet  
    heyitserika 750 vet  
    stealth*rnr 600 vet  
    tym2run 500 new

We have a thread in RWOL going for now and a new FB group.

Here is the RWOL link:  Team 7

And the FB group: FB GROUP

Please let me know when you send the request to the FB group to confirm it is you.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

StepbyStep-SH

Bump! Who's with us?

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

No more marathons

Present and accounted for.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

bluesky, are you in FB? We are having a discussion of possible group names there.  Feel free to give suggestions here or there.

Kettledrum, report here when you can!  I'll post the possible names once we have made some recommendations.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

No more marathons

bluesky, are you in FB? We are having a discussion of possible group names there.  Feel free to give suggestions here or there.

Kettledrum, report here when you can!  I'll post the possible names once we have made some recommendations.

Yep - added name to list.

Also in RWOL with only slight variation of name.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Then, I added you, I think.

Member, if you are not in the FB group, please let me know.  We are choosing our team name and I can send you the choices via PM./  Thanks!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Team 10 representative present!

<3

Docket_Rocket

Go check on the right thread, spy!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

kettledrum

Present and accounted for!

Docket_Rocket

OK, bump for the last few stragglers.

Instructions for Week 52 of 2013 and Week 1 of 2014:

Week 52 posting information to close out 2013in2013.

We normally do a 7 day week but with the end of the year on Tuesday, week 52 will be extended so that week 1 of 2014 can start up on the 1st. Week 52 of 2013 will be Monday 12/23 to Tuesday 12/31/2013 for a 9 day reporting period.

Week 1 of 2014 will be Wednesday, 01/01/2014 through Sunday, 01/05/2014, UNLESS YOU DO SUNDAY THROUGH SATURDAY WEEKS, in which case you will post from 01/01/2014 through Saturday, 01/04/2014 and then Sunday through Saturday for the weeks thereafter.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

irakanji

Im in.

Mile     7:35     5K     26:52     10K     56:23     Half     2:00:38

Docket_Rocket

Welcome!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Rubybaby43

enabler

Quote from Baboon on 12/24/2013 at 9:01 AM:

Go check on the right thread, spy!

LOL!

Then again....what am I doing even reading this thread? 

KLO

more miles = more beer

Anjali A

hey all. just checking in here as well.  interesting, my phone's swype keyboard doesnt work here.  this could be problematic...  anyway, hope you all had a nice week! Can't wait to get the new year started!

Docket_Rocket

Anjali,  Eric (the website owner) recently did some upgrading so maybe it is that.  If you are still having those problems, let me know the phone you have and I'll send him a quick email about the issue.  He will solve it ASAP.

Damaris

Fundraising Page