Beginners and Beyond

February Miles (Read 51 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Watcha got people.

I am finishing February with 114.4, calling this month a cutback month.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

hog4life

Currently at 130 and change with one more run this evening.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Finished with 208.0. That's pretty good for a 28 day month. Smile

I'm very happy how 2014 has been going. After looking back at my logs I saw that I started 2013 out slow and ramped up as the weather got better. I wasn't going to let the bad weather be an excuse so I wanted to get after it during these cold months. It will set me up to reach my goal by the end of the year, instead of putting me in a bad position.

- Andrew

LRB

What is significant about my 190 miles is that 79 of them were on the treadmill, almost half of it.  Which is nothing short of incredible considering how much I loathed that stupid thing coming into the new year.

This winter can bite me.  Really doe.

delicate flower

Tonight's run will put me at 201.  I actually took a day off each week during the month.  DW would be so proud.

Targeting 250 for March.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Screw February damn it, thanks this 28 day month........ I could have had 13-14  extra miles giving me like 128 miles total in a normal month 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

onemile

176.5 plus the 8 I plan to run tonight.  This winter has been rough and I can't seem to convince myself to put in any decent training.  I've pretty much abandoned any plans of running good races this spring. 

Antipodean

I've got 101.2, which is up on last month (by a couple of months). Given that it's a short month and I've been hit bad by work pressure, I'm pretty happy. It's actually only 100 metres off my best month ever which was last September. Also, the year is still early and I'm pretty much keeping up with my pace bunny - unlike last year!

Julie

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."

~ Sir Edmund Hillary

StepbyStep-SH

157.5 miles, which is not bad, considering I lost nearly an entire week, including a long run, to a twisted knee. And I think at least 130 of those miles were on the treadmill or indoor track.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Very happy with that. Down slightly from January only due to fewer days - average miles per day was higher.

Echoing LRB's comments on the treadmill...and now I need to do the math: 154 of those miles (65%) were on the treadmill. It's only that low because at least all my LR's were outside - 18 of 24 total runs (75%) were on the mill. Only 2 non-LR runs were outside. Two.

But I no longer really dread the dreadmill, it's just become business as usual. And obviously I wouldn't have gotten the miles in without it.

Dave

happylily

The plan called for 307 miles in February and I managed 293 of them. I missed two runs on Feb. 1st and 2nd, due to the flu (7 miles and 20 miles) and I cut a run short due to the arrival of my first pumpkin (lost 4 miles). I tried to catch up after, but was unable to make up the difference.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Adorable!

The plan called for 307 miles in February and I managed 293 of them. I missed two runs on Feb. 1st and 2nd, due to the flu (7 miles and 20 miles) and I cut a run short due to the arrival of my first pumpkin (lost 4 miles). I tried to catch up after, but was unable to make up the difference.

PRs

happylily

Thank you, FS! 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

SheCan

And a lovely pumpkin she (he?) is!  Holey smokes on those miles, Lily!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Yugo18

200.5.  Didn't meet my A goal again.  I really need to get better at organizing my days.