Beginners and Beyond

Presidential Penguins run on Monday (Read 34 times)

tracilynn

She can, congrats on a great time and huge PR. WTG

Rach, I hope they fine your luggage, especially with your dads mementos.

~~~~~~~

Traci

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

She Can - nice job on the PR. I can't even imagine running 26.2 miles !

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Great marathon run Cherie.  Congrats  !!!!

Bin Running

Margo, sometimes Life planned cutback for you.. I had that happening pretty often..

Awood, Recovery well.. What's the peak of JD weekly mileage? Sorry that P3 is sick..

Gustav, Good job on the 4M.. Coming back strongly..

Dave, What a clever way to use the 2L bottle.. haa.. Icing at the same time..

Jerry, Enjoy the run...

Tori, Happy car shopping.

Mitch, enjoy the recovery.. You earned it..

Hopesmom, Orlando Disney?! One of my dream if that it..

Mel, I have been tracking you on your plans.. Seem like it follow it much better than me.. Very eager to see how it helps you..

Jimmy, Welcome back.. again..

Scotty, You dun get bad weather, do you? Nice work on the hills..

Jen, Get well soon..

Rach, Take care.. I would hug you if that's not consider inappropriate.. WTH~.. **Hugs**

Damaris, Enjoy the RD.. Hope sammy recover soon.

Tomas, 50k?! wow.. just wow! Hope you cook up a plan.. You never know if you never try.. Way to celebrate runniversary.

Cherie, 1 vote for RR.. Smile simple one with pretty pics.. please.. wait.. lots of preety pics.. Congrats on 12min PR.. that's huge.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Mmmmm...beer

Zel, nice job!  It was a huge mental boost for me too.  I know most training programs don't call for it, but knowing that no matter what happened I could handle the distance definitely helped me.

Cherie, conrats on the PR!!

Rach, glad you made it back safely, really sorry to hear about your lost luggage, hope they find it quick!

AFM, 11.7 miles done, would have gone for more, but my gut had other plans, so I headed home.  Sucked too, I was having a great run, just cruising nice and smooth, I love runs like that, where you're in the groove and  you feel like you could just keep going all day (or night in this case lol).

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Zelanie

Heh, according to Pfitz I'm a slouch and should run longer LRs!  I know that running more than the distance helped me a lot for 5 and 10Ks, and I think for HMs it's still valid.

Zel, nice job!  It was a huge mental boost for me too.  I know most training programs don't call for it, but knowing that no matter what happened I could handle the distance definitely helped me.