Beginners and Beyond

Monday, Monday Can't Trust That DAILIES (Read 51 times)

flarunner

Cool  WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!   Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners from injury, to running. We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay a while (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours.

flarunner

Mornin' Kidlets!

6 miles done in some rainy weather.

Have a wonderful day, all!

LRB

Supp Flo!

Usually on Monday mornings I do not feel like doing jack, but I have recovered pretty well from last weeks training and will head to the gym here shortly and get my hip on.  I just need to figure out what the hell I am wearing today!

Good morning, everyone!

flarunner, thank you for starting today's thread. Bravo on having done six rainy miles before work.

Rick, have a great workout.

I slept in a bit. Because I felt like it. I 'll do two VFF miles as a pick-me-up during my break. After work, I'll head do a run toward and down Beacon Street and back. At home, I'll do ab work.

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Good morning fellow runners! SRD for me today. I have 55 miles scheduled for this week with a LR of 18 miles.

flarunner -  Way to get the rainy 6 miler in!

LRB - You have been running and racing well lately. It looks like all of your hard work is paying off.

Basya -  Good morning! have a great day working and running!

Have a great day everyone! Run long, hard, and fast! God bless you all!

StepbyStep-SH

Morning, folks.

I'm planning to get 8-9 miles in later this morning.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

delicate flower

Happy Monday, gang!  The coffee I had this morning has failed me.  I may need a do-over.  It looks like there is an avalanche of RR's to get through in the B&B forum.....

DW and I had a nice three day weekend, though we both agree that we ate too much.  I did buy new shoes even though I can't run.  I have beat my gym pair to hell thanks to all the knee recovery, so this pair will replace those.  I tried these on at the running store last year and decided to give them a try now.  Mizuno Wave Rider 16.  Speaking of which, I'm down to two weeks until I can run again.

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

10K done on Saturday along part of the San Antonio Riverwalk -  http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/389c9790482c41fbaf0914d250fdd66b/resume#focus - followed by easy recovery run of 5K distance on Sunday morning at Fort Sam Houston, and then after that run I did a full-body weight training circuit.  My legs are a tad sore today, so today is a rest day.

Congrats on the 6, flarunner.  Wish we had some rainy weather.

Sometimes it's nice to just sleep in, Basya.  Enjoy your workouts and miles later!

What to wear?  What, LRB, you job doesn't allow you to go to work nekkid?  Wink  Hope you had a good workout.

Enjoy the SRD, SUS....good luck with the 55 mile week!

Hope your run goes great, Step, and all body parts behave!

Nothing like new shoes to help get you motivated for your running again in two weeks, Phil!  Good luck!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Nice shoes Baboon....I am a Mizuno fan... I have 2 pairs of Wave Inspires and a Wave Elixir.

SRD for me.

have a great day!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I did 5 miles this morning.  Now off to get my allergy shot and then work.  Weights tonight.

Great shoes, Baboon.  I love those shoes as my regular running shoe.

Damaris

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!

Have another memorial run this evening, 2.62 miles.  This is the one that I think most LRS' are participating in where you can buy a "Runners For Boston" shirt for $20 and all of the proceeds go to OneFundBoston.  Gonna try to get some more miles in this afternoon if I can.

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Robert31320

Team TJ

Good morning folks.

4.2 miles done in a light rain and hard wind this morning.  When I went outside and found it raining I almost opted out.  I'm glad I did it now.

Have a great day.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Jess runs for bacon

Morning Everyone! Doing a 4 mile run for Boston at the LRS. My throat really hurts. Hopefully whatever this is will run its course in the next day or two, I've got a half on Sunday.

Morning all. Day off of running today after LR of 20 yesterday, but got in my yoga before work today.

Here is how I feel.

Have a great day everyone.

Dave

LRB

Supp crew!

Front, and rear monster walks along with side shuffles both flat and with an incline of 15 complete.  25 minutes total.  I used the blue band today as I am in full blown racing season and did not want to stress things too much with the black band.

Speaking of resistance bands, here is my grand daughter clowning around doing "Myrtle exercises" with the green band.  What's funny about this is every time she let go of the elliptical, the band would pull her back to the rack, but she kept doing it.  It was funnier than shit!