Beginners and Beyond

Just set that down next to the Thursdailies (Read 314 times)

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Morning, folks. Not much sleep again last night, but this time I have no one to blame but myself for staying up too late. So no excuses. 

URGH I stayed up too late last night too - and it's my own fault. I'm 3/4 of the way through "Defending Jacob" and I just can't put it down!  AAAAHHHH  What's your excuse?!

Nothing new to report - Just keep swimming!!

StepbyStep-SH

Heh...sunny and 33 for me means track pants, a warm long sleeve top, hat, and gloves.  Big grin

Oh, I'll have on the long sleeves, gloves and a headband. But maybe shorts. Makes it easier to go straight in from my run to the class. Wink

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

StepbyStep-SH

URGH I stayed up too late last night too - and it's my own fault. I'm 3/4 of the way through "Defending Jacob" and I just can't put it down!  AAAAHHHH  What's your excuse?!

Too much coffee, too much food close to bedtime, and Words with Friends. Blush

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Docket_Rocket

Checking out the new dailies diggs.  I like what you did with the place.  Hitting the gym after work for some cardio.

Eddie!!!!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I actually went to bed early. I mean 11:30pm is early, right? Pinkstastic, SRD most likely. You only see me taking these when the big one is coming. Lara, good luck at the doctor.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

SRD, so I went out for 2.58 miles Joking lol I'm doing the holiday streak, but one mile just didn't seem worth it, so I did two laps around the lake. It was supposed to be nice and slow, so it would still be like a rest day, but it's really hard to run slow when it's so cold out, ended up with a 7:27/mile average pace, wth? LOL

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

YAYpril - B-Plus

SRD, so I went out for 2.58 miles Joking lol I'm doing the holiday streak, but one mile just didn't seem worth it, so I did two laps around the lake. It was supposed to be nice and slow, so it would still be like a rest day, but it's really hard to run slow when it's so cold out, ended up with a 7:27/mile average pace, wth? LOL

Ha! Nice pace. I know what you mean. I accidentally ran a little over 5k yesterday faster than my 5k PR from just a year ago. Because I was cold. Whoops. It didn't even feel THAT hard. Smile

Samurai in Training

X-rays to determine if I can finally run again!

Crossing fingers

Samurai in Training

Eddie!!!!!!!

I love getting recognized by hot chicks.

runmomto3boys

B-Plus: That was a fantastic 10 miler - great pace!!  Wowzers!!

Shorti: Arrrgh - no rest for the weary!

Ang: I hope the appointment goes well and he gives you a bit more slack about when you can get out and get moving.  I know you are antsy!

Phil: I hate those runs.  Today will be a better day, I'm sure!  MtBikerChick is a good woman!  Nice prezzie!

Eddie: Hi, there!

Shari: No to shorts.  Brrr!

Sarah: Yuck!  I hope you can kick that migraine and get out today a bit!

Jenven: I love that 30 minute runs are easy peasy for you nowadays!

LRB: The Myrtl stuff takes no time, though!  I'm super glad you have PT scheduled and are being proactive about the hip stuff!  Yay for progress!

Lara: I have my fingers/toes/everything crossed that you get good news from your x-rays!

Lilac: That sounds like such a pretty run w/all the lights!

Scotty: Nice running!

Hilary: Good luck at your appointment too.  I hope you get good news as well!

MBC: That happens to me all the time with a good book; you just get sucked in.  I am going to have to pick that one up!

Damaris: How's the weather looking for Vegas???  I'm excited for you!!!  I know your outfit is ready.  Are you feeling OK?

13 miles on tap for tonight.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I didn't get to run this morning. I got up early to work on a paper instead. I'll run a mile or two tonight to keep my streak going and will shift my originally scheduled run from this morning to tomorrow morning. Is the semester over yet? Sad

outoftheblue

Just 4 easy  miles  planned for me today, although I don't know how easy it is going to prove given the wind and rain that coming.

Step -- 45 degrees is my cutoff point for switching to capri length.   33 degrees seems pretty cold, but then again I'm a thin-skinned California girl.

Damaris -- When do you leave for Vegas?  Are you there just for the marathon, or are you going to stay and have a little vacation as well?

Life is good.

Shakedown Street

6 easy, 2K in pool

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

delicate flower

You need to lay off that silly little book reading and watch more TV. 

<3

Jess runs for bacon

I'm reading the Dresden files new book, I feel your pain Smile Can't...stop....reading!