Beginners and Beyond

my kind of running club!!!Wino running (Read 89 times)

Great incentives to train, plus all proceeds go to charity!! http://www.ccfutures.org/frankswinemarathon

LRB

Nice!  Next time though, put the word wine in the thread title.  With this group of boozers, the thread will explode!

Nice!  Next time though, put the word wine in the thread title.  With this group of boozers, the thread will explode!

I'll 2nd that!

May have to start one of these here, may be better incentive to get my DW to run. I got here to run in Chicago for chocolate last year.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

No Scotch? No Bourbon? Basya no doSad

Thanks will try anremember that.

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Did somebody mention wine? Oh cool, they 're in Pennsylvania just like me! Birds of a feather drink together!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Did somebody mention wine? Oh cool, they 're in Pennsylvania just like me! Birds of a feather drink together!

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

See, I got so excited I posted twice!