Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: You asked for it, and here it is... (Read 40 times)

LRB

LRB

'Sup!

What's that saying; we wouldn't know joy without pain?  Welp, the same goes for the days of the week.

In any event I will be heading out for 4 after coffee.  You?

Cyberic

Yo runners,

You do your thing. I'll take a well deserved and necessary rest day. Tomorrow I'm starting hockey again. Gain some cardio

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 6 and maybe the Pilates class we canceled on Friday (not sure of her schedule).  The foot I twisted on Saturday is a bit wonky due to the 20 miler, so I'll tread slowly in Hokas to see how it feels.  Last big workout is Thursday and I want to hit the paces.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runninggirl30

Morning all!

LRB- Love the Monday face, lol

Cy- enjoy the rest day

Damaris- I hope your foot gets back to normally quickly!!

Tomorrow is my birthday....turning 33.   Since I have to work tomorrow night we are celebrating it today.  I have 3.5 planned but might get in an extra .5 so I can really enjoy my ice cream cake!  Oh who am I kidding, I'm gonna enjoy the ice cream cake no matter what!  YUM!!!

happylily

Rick, we must be brother and sister...

Me this morning, before my coffee

I have 8 easy after work.

Have a good day, even if it's a Monday!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Happy birthday RG!

8 easy miles.

Dave

happylily

Happy birthday, runninggirl33! Enjoy the ice cream cake and hurry to finish it off before it all melts! 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

'Morning!  8 mile run around a couple of Disney properties this morning.  I tried running through Downtown Disney, but it is a construction site at 6:00 AM so I had to GTFO of there.  And now that I've run 8 miles already, now I can walk around all day too.  My legs love me.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Happy Birthday, runninggirl!

Baboon, I did not know you were up there already!  Enjoy!  Hopefully seeing you guys soon.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

StepbyStep-SH

Happy birthday, RG33!

5.2 slow and easy miles for me this morning.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day. Meetings all day

Marjorie

delicate flower

Baboon, I did not know you were up there already!  Enjoy!  Hopefully seeing you guys soon.

75 degrees and humid as hell at 5:30 in the morning.  I left New England for this??

<3

Docket_Rocket

75 degrees and humid as hell at 5:30 in the morning.  I left New England for this??

75F?  Man, I'm jealous!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

My 4 are done.  It was pretty stiff going there but I expected as much.

I'm at work, blah.