Beginners and Beyond

Running bliss....no miles counted, no Garmin, no cares....just running....in Maui!!!! :) (Read 57 times)

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

So 2nd day here & got up this morning & decided to just run.  No Garmin here with me.  No idea how many miles & only vaguely a track of time (we'll call it 4 or 5 miles) only cuz I don't really remember when I left & barely when I got back cuz I walked thru the courtyard a couples times before heading back to the room! 

Kaanapali Beach..........velly, velly nice......(shot w/ GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition) 

Randy

Docket_Rocket

Nice!  Enjoy!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

No more marathons

Now that's running I could learn to like.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Love the Half

But did you wear a heart rate monitor?  

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Zelanie

Beautiful!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Heck yes.

LRB

This pleases me.

RSX

That looks great. I always have running bliss on vacation especially near water

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Today I didn't run, I swam.....with dolphins, turtles and random fish.  Oh and some russian billionaire decided to park his yacht in front of our hotel do we decided to drive by it in our outing today.  Apparently the guy is worth a fw bucks......

http://live.wsj.com/video/inside-a-russian-billionaire-300-million-yacht/B91C478A-E6BB-4FCA-BD8C-61A1E79AB0B0.html

Randy

B-Plus

jealous