Beginners and Beyond

Boston explosions (Read 319 times)

http://www.businessinsider.com/explosion-at-boston-marathon-2013-4

Please check in if you were here and are OK.

I heard these walking back to my hotel from the subway station, a good distance from downtown.  Guessing terrorism, they were LOUD.

FUCK.

MrNamtor

http://www.businessinsider.com/explosion-at-boston-marathon-2013-4

Please check in if you were here and are OK.

I heard these walking back to my hotel from the subway station, a good distance from downtown.  Guessing terrorism, they were LOUD.

FUCK.

unfucking believable. I hope all of our people are ok.

MrNamtor

well thank god you're ok shirfan.

Sloooow.

Glad you are OK. It's unbelievable

happylily

T.O. and I are safe, back at the rental condo where I am staying. I heard the explosions. Now watching the news. Heartbreaking...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

Shit, that's crazy. Glad you're ok and I hope everyone else is in the same boat.

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

Ms Chenandler Bong

T.O. and I are safe, back at the rental condo where I am staying. I heard the explosions. Now watching the news. Heartbreaking...

Thank God.  Still waiting to hear about Brad.

Marathon and ultra marathon runner.  Sour Patch Kid addict.

B-Plus

This makes me want to cry. Thanks for checking in Shirfan and lily.

My wife and I are o.k. and in our hotel room watching the local news.

Madness.

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

I'm ready to cry right now.  Safe thoughts and prayers for everyone!

Pinktastic

Thanks to everyone who has checked in already - I'm sure everyone you know is trying to ensure that you're safe.   Stay well!!   Y'all ran a wonderful race today!!

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Ball of Fury

So glad to hear Jay, Lily, and TO are ok!  Hopefully, we will hear from LTH, goo, and Fuzzy!

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

So glad your okay!!  This is horrid!!

StartingOver42

faster than a glacier

I am so sad and angry right now Angry I feel for the people injured of course, but also for all the thousands of runners who have had the joy completely sucked out of what should have been an awesome day in their lives. Now it will be memorable for all the wrong reasons.

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

LTH's wife (I'm assuming that's his wife) commented on a facebook post about the race that they are both ok.

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them