Beginners and Beyond

Boston explosions (Read 319 times)

I'm glad that everyone from RA and theirs are safe.

I'm beyond pissed.

I hope that this doesn't place a damper on future Boston Marathons.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I'd hug everybody right now if I could.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

HobbitLegs

elevenses

I usually lurk, but wanted to say I join in the heartbreak and anger. My heart, my thoughts, my prayers are with all who are affected.

not lazy, just tired

I've been away from this forum all winter (ski season got in the way).  When I heard the news, my first thought was for all of you that would be at Boston. I'm so glad to hear from those of you that are okay, but I'm heartsick over the injuries and deaths.

Not if it makes sense.

Don't call me Buttercup!

I'm ok. Just in shock. Saw some really bad stuff. Still in shock. It is just awful. I'm staying at my brothers tonight. So glad that many of you are ok. So sad.

So, so, so glad that you are physically ok.  I can't imagine what you went through today.  *hugs*

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Nevrgivup

I was 200ft from the explosions. Saw a lot of bad stuff come through the medical tent. I'm just so glad to be ok. I literally saw severed limbs.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

(((Hilary)))

Misty

I'm so so sorry Hilary, and so very relieved that you're okay. Love you <3

Misty

Bless your heart.

Ball of Fury

I'm ok. Just in shock. Saw some really bad stuff. Still in shock. It is just awful. I'm staying at my brothers tonight. So glad that many of you are ok. So sad.

Hugs to you!!!  As a medical professional, I can't imagine how it must have been for you!'  Thank you for your service to those in need and I am very glad you are ok.

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Chloey

Run Like a Mother

I am so very happy to hear from so many of you that you are okay.  Nevergiveup, thanks for all you did today for your fellow human.  I pray for comfort and healing for everyone who was touched.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

So happy to hear that you're okay, Hilary!

Running is dumb.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I'm so glad that you weren't physically harmed.  I can't imagine how hard it must be.

I was 200ft from the explosions. Saw a lot of bad stuff come through the medical tent. I'm just so glad to be ok. I literally saw severed limbs.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Snickers1230

I've been in meetings all afternoon and just hear what happened.  I'm glad everyone that has checked in is okay.  NGU, I am glad you are okay physically, but I'm sure it will be hard to get past what you had to see and live through.

Thoughts and prayers for the injured and family and friends of theirs and the few that did not make it.  This is just sickening Cry

Formerly Jackie_601 on RW

Next up:

4/27 - Green 6.2 10K

delicate flower

It's great to see everyone checking in here.

So sorry to hear what you've witnessed, Hilary.  We're all thinking of you.  Sad

<3

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

Very glad you are OK and thank you for your helping those people who needed you!