Beginners and Beyond

I got Lucky @ the Little Rock Half Marathon RR (Read 110 times)

Anomalous

Great job on your race and a nice report too. Did you say that they had chocolate milk on tap?!! Woo hoo!

Thanks! And yes, chocolate milk on tap! Smile

Half Fanatic  #3091  ~   Marathon debut: 11/16/13 Anthem Richmond Marathon

"Run from what’s comfortable. Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious." - Rumi

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Chicken?!?! Hilarious. It's something to consider if you ever try an ultra maybe. Great job catching back up to the pace group after the bathroom stop. Congrats on your race and the maniac moons too.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Better I Leave

You chose lipstick over beer!?! 

Doesn't everybody? Wait a minute...that didn't sound right...Umm...nevermind. Joking

Great RR Nikki! Nicely done!

Nice Job Nikki, I think I would've gone back for the fried chicken. And LOVEa big glass of chocolate milk after a run.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

music_girl117

I feel like there must be some witty answer to "why did the chicken cross the road?" associated with the fried chicken, but I can't come up with anything.  :P

Great job and cool medal!  It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Smile

PRs:

5k - 22:53  (May 2015)

10k - 50:00 (unofficial; part of 20k race, March 2015); 50:33 (official; July 2016)

HM - 1:48:40  (Apr. 2015)