Beginners and Beyond

what do you like to drink *other than* beverages with alcohol or caffeine? (Read 116 times)

I've lately been mixing flavored seltzer with limeade, lemonade, or cranberry juice.

These two seasonal flavors are awesomesauce:

Hip Redux

I drink a lot of seltzer!

Village people

There are other beverages?

I only drink water. Usually Poland Spring sparkling water but sometimes the  polar stuff.

Similar to the OP: water, lemonade, cranberry juice. I will have Gatorade occasionally as well but usually after long runs or races.

I like mixing sparkling water with cranberry juice.

Plain water.

B-Plus

I wish there was a place around here to buy yuzu juice. If I lived in the States, I would drink way to much Cherry Coke. But I guess that's caffeinated. So I just drink plain, old water.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

The only things I drink are:

Coffee

Tea

Water (lots of it!)

Occasionally Gatorade after a long, hot run

Things with alcohol (generally just beer and wine)

Most days all I drink is coffee and water, and sometimes a cup of tea in the evening.

I gave up soda completely 2 years ago. It was causing trouble with my stomach lining.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Water.  Gatorade after a long run (back when I used to do those), or a particularly sweaty one. And of course Frappuccinos. I guess that falls into the caffeine category, but still.

Dave

LRB

What do I drink other than alcohol or caffeine?  That would be spit.  ; )

StepbyStep-SH

Mostly just water, though I will occasionally use Crystal Light-type powders to make lemonade.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Bin Running

Green tea, lemon tea, coke zero and coconut juice. Sport drinks once in a while.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Love the Half

I have gone long periods of time when the only beverages that crossed my lips were milk, Diet Pepsi, and beer.  I finally realized that I was spending as much on Diet Pepsi as I used to spend on cigarettes so I've been making a concerted effort to cut back in the past few weeks.  I still hate water but I'm drinking more of it and less Diet Pepsi.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Water, 1/2 tea 1/2 lemonade, 1/2 water 1/2 Gatorade after a long run.

Sloooow.

I drink some cordial/squash when I can get hold of Ribena or Robinsons on Amazon. I like Mexican Coke as a treat. We are big water drinkers. I can't stand any alcohol.

Milk, OJ, cold green tea (not sure if it has any caffeine in it, but only drink in really hot weather), sports drink (cytomax or clip2), water. And that's about all I drink. Cocoa in winter.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog