Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES Are Going to The Cats (Read 64 times)

LRB

Cool WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD Cool 

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay awhile (not literally!) And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

LRB

hog4life

Good morning Rick, coffee has been brewing all night here on the night shift. I don't have any of those fancy pics though.

I've run 5 days in a row, so I will most likely take a RD today. Have a great day everyone!

Good morning, people!

Rick, you make me LOL every day.

Mitch, enjoy your well-earned rest day.

I'll do just ab work and push-ups this morning, so that I can take my time relaxing in the shower before work. I'll do 7.0 tempo miles after work.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning, Rick, Mitch, & Basya! Morning, dailies!

Played hookey from the forum yesterday. In the middle of night shifts, so I'm basically running around like a headless chicken when I'm awake.

Going to sleep a few, then up for about 5 or 6 miles.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Just B.S.

Morning, Rick, Mitch, & Basya and Tom! Morning, dailies!

Always good to start off the day with some sassy kitties!!

Headed to the pool in a few minutes and then some time in the hot tub. We are supposed to hit a winter low

today  of  an  actual -15 and a "feels like" of -29F.  I just opened my back door to put something in the garage

and the seal was almost frozen shut. Really had to yank that sucker to make it open.

I can safely say that my run tonight will be done on the treadmill!

Have a good one dailies!

@runjerseygirl

Good morning, Dailies!  Love the cats today.  Meow!

I'm still deciding if I want to go to yoga, or if I want to hit the elliptical again today.  We'll see what the day holds.

In the meantime, I found this and think it fits perfectly with Rick's theme.

Do you even run?

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Good Morning Dailies!

Running rest day for me, hopefully I'll do the bike trainer tonight if I get home at a reasonable hour.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

runmomto3boys

LRB: Good morning!!

Mitch: Enjoy the RD!

Basya: I hope the ab work, push ups and 7 go well.  You have been working so incredibly hard at getting in your cross-training, plus the miles.

Tom: Get some rest and have a great run later on today!

Beth: Wow ,,,, just wow!  -29????  I can't even imagine!  I hope the swim goes well and that you have a good TM run later on today.

Kay: Have a good time at yoga or on the elliptical, whatever you end up choosing to do.

Gustav: Happy rest day!

I've got 13 on tap tonight.  I ran too fast yesterday, so I am going to run this one extra slow so I am not trashed by the end of the week.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Love those kitty pics!

My 10 miles last night went really well (couldn't finish 13 because I ran out of time) but they were too fast, so today will be 5 at recovery pace.

LRB, morning!
                      Mitch, enjoy the rest!

Basya, nice strength training.  Good luck on your run tonight.

Tom, I see your head, so....

Beth, enjoy the pool and the hot tub.

Kay, enjoy whatever workout you decide upon.  At least you brought coffee; LRB has forgotten.

Gustav, enjoy the trainer.

Heidi, enjoy the 13.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Heading to the gym after work for some weights and another half our on the elliptical.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

@runjerseygirl

Kay, enjoy whatever workout you decide upon.  At least you brought coffee; LRB has forgotten.

Yes, he seems to be slacking on the caffeine lately.  But it's a necessity, so I do what I can to keep the dailies moving. Wink

Do you even run?

flarunner

Kittehs!

Mornin' Folks

Did 6 miles this morning in 50* with a 'feels like' of, well, 50*.

BS Beth, my other half wanted to know where you lived, and more importantly, why you weren't trying to get out. Wink

Have a great day, Peeplets!

Stay warm!

delicate flower

WHATCHA SAY THERE RUNNERS YEAH THAT'S GREAT.

I found out yesterday that my knee surgery is Feb 5 (see attention hooooor thread).  I'm very happy about that.  I ellipticaled fairly hard for 60 minutes after work and am actually feeling it a bit in my legs this morning.  'Bout time.

Today looks like a two coffee day.

<3

Robert31320

Team TJ

Good morning folks.

I got 4.2 miles done already this morning.  Now for a fun day at work.  Roll eyes

Running for TJ because he can't.