Beginners and Beyond

TUESDAILIES - bust out your Jazz Hands! (Read 227 times)

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD! 

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up and stay awhile (not literally)! And whoever’s up first is welcome to start the thread (and we definitely keep some weird hours around here

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Weezer88

Undecided How about jazz feet?   Getting ready to head out the door this morning with the weather still unseasonably warm (mid 50's).

Have a GREAT Tuesday everyone!

I AM WEEZER.

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Good morning dailies!

Yesterday was full body workout at the gym. Then at home I did core exercises, resistance exercises, and stretching .My wife and I "Multi-task" while we sing - she sings and I'll do planks, I sing and she'll do aerobics! Today if I get home early enough I hope to get out on my bike, it has been beautiful out.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Samurai in Training

Going to be really nice here too David... Low 70s.  Since today is a rest day, I plan on just stretching and getting in a walk or two. 

Gustav... You making fun of me?  +2 points. 

@runjerseygirl

Love it!  I'm supposed to do Pilates today, but it's going to be so nice that I can't pass up a chance to go outside.  Planning on 3 today.

Do you even run?

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Good morning Gustav, David, Eddie, & Kay! Morning, Dailies!

I admit - I had to look up "Jazz Hands" since it is now a popular phrase on RA B&B! Smile

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/28345036/jazz-hands_tshirt 

Looking at 3 miles today, just an easy run. I'm streaking, and 3 miles will put me at 1000 miles for the year, 200 miles greater than my goal. Woo flippin' hoo!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I think the temps are going to be mild again here today as well but pretty sure I am going to have another rest day as the kids want to put up the Christmas tree and tonight is the only night we can all get together (someone is always working which is a good thing). 

Maybe I can get some kind of cross training in.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Vegan Ang

Formerly sdnyc99

Good morning all! "Jazz Hands" sounds to me like an excellent 2013in2013 team name...if it were to continue, that is. I won't get to the gym until late-night tonight. Going to try to get more creative than just the elliptical & figure out what else I can do. But before then I have an exam for my Tuesday evening class that I will be cramming for all day in-between work & everything else. Happy running today!

Angela 

Robert31320

Team TJ

SRD for me.  I get back on the early morning schedule tomorrow.

Running for TJ because he can't.

not lazy, just tired

Morning All! 

6.5 miles for me yesterday. Now I'm back up in Vermont and skiing this morning, going to spend the afternoon with the boot fitter. It's 44° here now and chance of rain - where has winter gone? It was here last week.

Not if it makes sense.

delicate flower

Good morning, runners!  7.2 easy miles for me last night.  I dressed way too warm on that run.  I've just sort of gotten on auto-pilot and dressed like it was 35 degrees.  It was 55 when the run started though.  It's supposed to be even warmer today.  I won't make that mistake again.

Lazydog, where in Vermont are you skiing?  And they actually have snow?  DW and I have Mount Snow season passes and things are not looking good there right now.   

Have a great Tuesday! 

<3

clintmorningwood

Morning everyone! 6 for me today Last week went well, I got just what I wanted (30 miles) which had never happened before. Aiming for 33-35 this week.
                          Bob.

Eat my shorts, Eddie.

I'm new to running. Is this where I post my runs?

After I get the kids to school, I'm headed out for a hilly 11 miles. 

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Welcome, Bob!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning!!

My feet were feeling pretty jazzy this morning, 8 miles @ 7:55/mile done.  I'm now tied for my longest streak, and feeling great!

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!