Beginners and Beyond

Anniversary gift idea... need suggestions! (Read 145 times)

@runjerseygirl

Awww!!! Big grin

Do you even run?

happylily

Awww!!! Big grin

How amazing that your name is Kelly Wife and your DH's is Kevin Hubby. What uncommon names... you were predestined for each other!

Nice!!! :-)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Jnfr Jogs

Looks really great! You can switch out the bracelet part for almost any of the rubber pull-on bracelets out there. I picked up a handful of all the different colors at a local toy store. I'm currently rocking the rainbow psychedelic one - goes with anything.

LRB

I'm thinking of putting both in one box, and having him open it.  That way the significance of being in this together will be conveyed from the beginning.  What do you think?

You trying to chase this guy away?  Men don't cry, we multiply...wait, wrong reference. 

Try to keep it manly, like wrap it with some fly biking socks or a gift card for an oil change.  Unless he's into that sort of sentimental thing.

You trying to chase this guy away?  Men don't cry, we multiply...wait, wrong reference. 

Try to keep it manly, like wrap it with some fly biking socks or a gift card for an oil change.  Unless he's into that sort of sentimental thing.

or send me the gift card and do cheesy stuff for your dude.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

@runjerseygirl

Busted.

Do you even run?

@runjerseygirl

How amazing that your name is Kelly Wife and your DH's is Kevin Hubby. What uncommon names... you were predestined for each other!

Nice!!! :-)

I know, right?  Crazy, isn't it? Wink

Do you even run?

perfectform

MrNamtor

Big grin

For some reason, some people think that you are my troll. So you need to get a lot wittier or cooler or something, because you're really making me look bad.

@runjerseygirl

For some reason, some people think that you are my troll. So you need to get a lot wittier or cooler or something, because you're really making me look bad.

Ha!  This made me laugh out loud.

PF, as always, nice of you to show up. Wink

Do you even run?

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

This is a great idea! Love the quote and IDs! I think you should definitely have him open both, in order to convey the significance.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

All this time I thought your name was actually Kay. Undecided

Awww!!! Big grin

Dave

@runjerseygirl

All this time I thought your name was actually Kay. Undecided

Kelly by birth, Kay by choice. Smile

I respond to both, but you can still consider me Kay.

Do you even run?

perfectform

Attention whore much? Wink

Dr. Cornsitter

Attention whore much? Wink

Oh god, he's not going to start posting pics of his ass is he?

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.