Beginners and Beyond

I'm Not Trying To... (Read 104 times)

Buelligan

... but it looks like I'm going to get kicked off the RW forum.

I should never drink and post.

Birdwell

You'd be in marginal company if you do!

(And I haven't been drinking)

Village people

You and Matt. S*S runs a tight ship.

Buelligan

It was a thread started by a guy who calls himself "car5car."    I thought for sure I was gonna get the boot for poking at him, but SS deleted the thread and didn't say anything to me, so I guess I'm still there.  In the 12+ years I've been on the forum I've never been banned, but I suspect I won't be able to keep that streak alive.

It is better there than it used to be.  I see a lot of the usual suspects have either changed their usernames or just wandered off.

Docket_Rocket

You should work harder at it....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Start a thread about reasons you won't do a race. Have a civil discussion. Resuls are a ban and deleted thread.

Or have people assume you are one of someone's multiple accounts, even if you only have one.

RSX

S*S came back from a vacation and she is locked and loaded. People in Opinion get banned all the time and just resurface

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

... but it looks like I'm going to get kicked off the RW forum.

I should never drink and post.

You're gonna get opposition from just a few folks here on this forum!!  (A little Rodney Strong + Rick = just another day, right?)  

BTW, where you been?

I think I started a thread or two about missing folks & even titled one of 'em after you!!

Randy

Buelligan

BTW, where you been?

I took some time off because of PF and a sacroiliac issue.  The PF was getting better, but SI pain was getting worse and it was starting to interfere with sleep.  It took most of a year for the SI to get to a point where there was no pain at all.  It just wasn't fun to be involved with running forums if I couldn't run.

Anyway... I'm back running and I feel good so far.  We'll see how it goes.  I've been through this a few times before with different injuries, some of them not related to running.