Beginners and Beyond

Team MRT-2012 (Read 229 times)

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Greetings folks, roll call for this forum! I'll keep the one on RWOL alive as well though Smile

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Splitting my time between the two as well.
      Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Present and accounted for!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Hi Sly! Hi Gus!

not lazy, just tired

Hi everyone! I'm here, too.

Not if it makes sense.

I'm here also along with the Facebook group.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Present.

camille2

Hi, team!  I didn't expect MRT to move  since it started as a RW game. Nearly all the women's forum groups have moved.  It had even more spam than beginners. 

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Fingers crossed y'all...I had a really good job interview just now and really hope to get it. It'd be a step down from what I've been doing but it really is a terrific job and there would be lots of room for advancement! Hope to hear something early next week!

On a side note, my 22 yo DD has stated she wants to train to run a HM next spring. Not sure which race we will go with but just the fact that she wants to do this is beyone awesome to me! She's already run a 5k with decent time (35 mins) so she won't have any problems with this. I am picking her up tomorrow for our first training run!

Have a great weekend!

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Good news Lanie!

Lanie - Glad to hear the interview went good. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. That is cool that you DD wants to run a HM. Have fun on your run with her.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Fingers crossed, Lanie.

Hi Team.  How is everyone? My ITB is better and I am running a 5k tomorrow. It is a tough, hilly course so it should be a good test. It is the XC course at Mt. SAC. If you live out west, you may have heard of it. It is a huge event for HS kids and some come from AK and HA for it. It is the Foot Locker Championships, or something. I am running in the open division for people not in hs. If you around, you might be able to watch it here. I don't know if they will show the open division, probably just the hs divisions. My race is at 7:30am PST.  

Have a good weekend.

Lanie811

Run Lanie, Run!

Jack...howd your 5k go today! Went out for my first training run with DD...it ended up being a 5 mile trail run which was totally awesome!! Next weekend we are going to do the trail run on Saturday then run in downtown Raleigh Sunday to get some miles in! I am beyond excited that she wants to do this with me!!
                            Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

I left a note on scissors door. If she ever comes up for air from her architectural design cave, I sure hope she joins us!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Lanie: The 5k was tough! Here is my RR.