Beginners and Beyond

Hi or Bye (Read 104 times)

B-Plus

Choose one.

Zelanie

Hi.

LRB

Docket_Rocket

You say good bye, and I say hello.  Hello, hello?

got it?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

This poll is a waste of space on the front page. At least I could have gone with yes or no so I could change the question. Oh well, whatcha drinkin tonight?

LRB

I had a Cabernet at the movies now drinking a Malbec.  It's a type of wine from Argentina which has more body than a Merlot but is not as dry as a Cabernet

LRB

This poll is a waste of space on the front page.

There is no such thing here.  Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked. 

B-Plus

There is no such thing here.  Remember, the only stupid question is the one not asked. 

True dat.

I wanted to check out a movie today, but I woke up too damn late and running trumps movie. I'll prob pick something up at the place we have to go to if we wanna buy alcohol.

LRB

I wanted to check out a movie today, but I woke up too damn late and running trumps movie. I'll prob pick something up at the place we have to go to if we wanna buy alcohol.

So the LCBO rents flicks as well?

B-Plus

Haha I don't know! I'm in BC, so we have BCLDB or something like that. I'll check out something on netflix later. Gonna get some local brew.

Docket_Rocket

This poll is a waste of space on the front page. At least I could have gone with yes or no so I could change the question. Oh well, whatcha drinkin tonight?

I have had two martinis.  With my LR tomorrow, I won't have a third. 

Celebrating a low weight in the last 8 months.  So, salud!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

LRB

Hi Tard! lol

happylily

Haha I don't know! I'm in BC, so we have BCLDB or something like that. I'll check out something on netflix later. Gonna get some local brew.

BCLDB? LCBO? WTF? SAQ, here.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

GTFO.

<3