Beginners and Beyond

Inappropriate/funny picture of the day (Read 119 times)

Dad on the run.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

um...

I hope that is photoshop on #1.  Else that give has a dimensional portal hidden away or is in danger of rupture.

#2...

Chick holding a banana with a gerbil...  um... 

Dad on the run.

No, Shaq is 7' 1'' and she is 5' 2'' so....

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

The length of his foot is as long as her elbow to fingertips (at least from the pic)

Thats Fing insane...

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

OMG! Pic #1 is crazy! That is worse than my parents.....my mom is 5'4" and very petite and my dad is 6'5" and very large but they have NOTHING on those 2!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Dad on the run.

Does no one get it? Sad I thought it was pretty damn funny.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

happylily

Oddities of life... It's funny and disturbing at the same time.

Fuzzy has a picture which is also both inappropriate and funny. But he decided to post it somewhere else. Maybe I should steal it and bring it here... But then, maybe not. It could offend some.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Oddities of life... It's funny and disturbing at the same time.

Fuzzy has a picture which is also both inappropriate and funny. But he decided to post it somewhere else. Maybe I should steal it and bring it here... But then, maybe not. It could offend some.

Pfffttt...

Considering the topics/ images that go on over at RW forum from - Crapping ones-self,chaffed taints, frozen peterhead, to the 'stuff' in the womens forums and that site is tame.

I would hope those that will be offended have the sense to not look...

NM, I don't hope, they deserve what they get...

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I do, but I am pretty skeptical of that whole "he is so tall and large, he must have a big dick" thing... remember Brendan Frasier's character in Bedazzled? 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

I do, but I am pretty skeptical of that whole "he is so tall and large, he must have a big dick" thing... remember Brendan Frasier's character in Bedazzled? 

Is that what I was supposed to think? It didn't even cross my mind. All I kept thinking was how inconvenient it must be for them to have a conversation together. "What did you say? Speak louder, you're too far away!"

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Dad on the run.

HAHA, I agree totally but it would be hard to image 7' 1'' with just an avg 6 incher... just sayin'

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

LRB

That's what happens on a forum with a bunch of old fucks.  We are too busy thinking about money market accounts, getting our itemized deductions ready for taxes, or getting back to an 8% return on our 401k's.  lol

I honestly did not see the correlation until FS's post. 

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

We were supposed to think about his penis?? I just thought the height difference was amusing. The gerbil banana think I could see how that looks inappropriate. Wait....were those pics supposed to correlate?! Omg I compared them to my parents!!!! Scrubbing my mind out now.

Is that what I was supposed to think? It didn't even cross my mind. All I kept thinking was how inconvenient it must be for them to have a conversation together. "What did you say? Speak louder, you're too far away!"

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

PS...if this is supposed to be about "stereotypes".... My ex boyfriend from college is a 6'4" 215 pound black man with size 13 shoe and......no. Lol. And that is your daily dose of TMI

LRB

Wait....were those pics supposed to correlate?! Omg I compared them to my parents!!!! Scrubbing my mind out now.

Exactly!  lol