Beginners and Beyond

Before and NOW! (Read 175 times)

Dad on the run.

Just wanted to share some pics with you guys on the progress I have made since I started losing weight and trying to get in better shape.

Here I am at probably my largest. I was close to tipping 250 on the scales.

My wife and I started C25K in May 2012. I have pictures of my with shirts on but this was the first progress type picture that I took. These were taken 9-13-2012

I decided before I made it any further into the 30 day shred that I would take pics (finished day 3 today). I could not believe how much different I look since the Sept. pictures.

Current weight now is 196 lbs.

I'm really excited to see what kind of results I get after I am done with the 30 day shred.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Dad on the run.

HAHAHAHA I posted this before I read the thread about us getting boring! Well here you go FreeSoul, I will be the attention whore! And you want to know why? Because I damn well earned it, that's why! Smile lol.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Sloooow.

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see your latest pictures Sad

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Yeah.  The last few pics are MIA.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Dad on the run.

Fixed sorry about that Smile

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

happylily

HAHAHAHA I posted this before I read the thread about us getting boring! Well here you go FreeSoul, I will be the attention whore! And you want to know why? Because I damn well earned it, that's why! Smile lol.

You're damn right you earned it! WTG! That is quite a transformation and you look very athletic now.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

RSX

Congrats. That's inspirational.

Docket_Rocket

Congrats on the huge improvement!  Keep it up!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zentastic

Chasing Rainbows

That's impressive.  Congratulations!

The obstacle is the path. - Zen proverb

Zelanie

Congrats, Jimmy!

Sloooow.

How much weight difference is between the last two sets of pictures? You look so different! Much more toned and lean. You are doing amazing, such a huge change from your journey.

SheCan

Thank you for sharing with us, Jimmy!  You look fantastic!  I like that you included the dates also so that it doesn't give the impression that it was an overnight transformation, but rather a long term change.  Congratulations!  I know from your RRs and penguin threads that you're such an inspiration and role model to those around you.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Dad on the run.

coralie - I was somewhere in the range oF 215-220 And my body fat was around 24% my body fat in the now pic is 17.5%

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Robert31320

Team TJ

Nice work, J!!

Running for TJ because he can't.

Keep up the good work!