Beginners and Beyond

January Miles (Read 49 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Alright, so January is pretty much a few hours away and then we will be moving on to February.

I have to say, January is probably my lowest in... a year with only 63 miles... wow.. hoping for a better month in February.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

B-Plus

First time since 2013 getting close to 300.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

delicate flower

Recovery, build up, and vacation.  135.  Not thrilled with that number at all, but I feel great physically.  Ready to get after it now.

<3

Docket_Rocket

181.15. Not bad, almost myself.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

outoftheblue

With today's short recovery run, I should be right at 120.  Not great, but better than the 85 miles I ran in December.

Life is good.

tracilynn

79.5. A PB for me. I didn't run a few days... My ankle acted up a couple days and I was sick too... so that's good (for me) Next month should be even better 

~~~~~~~

Traci

240. Nearly the total of Oct, Nov & Dec combined (Nov=0).

Dave

GinnyinPA

145.3 - lower than November and December thanks to travel, but good considering being on the road.

Half Crazy K 2.0

121.56. My highest ever.   And 100 miles more than January 2014, 2013 and 2012. Forced myself to get out there in the cold (for Maryland at least).

onemile

224.  Considering how unmotivated I have felt, I'm surprised it's that high.

workinprogress11

240. Nearly the total of Oct, Nov & Dec combined (Nov=0).

Wow, Dave. That's awesome. I think my highest month ever is right around there. Great job!

132 and change for me this month. Even with the shorter month, I hope to be closer to 170 in February with my training schedule if all goes well.

hog4life

catwhoorg

Labrat

182.3 running

77.1 bike

I expect the balance to shift a little with the warmer weather.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18