Beginners and Beyond

Is it just me? Re: carrots (Read 349 times)

My lunch is usually a banana and a half bag of baby carrots.  In practice however, the lunch usually ends up being my breakfast.  Since I often run in the morning before work I continue on to work and shower there, and since my usual "breakfast" is a smoothie, I end up swapping lunch and breakfast.  (Can't very well take a smoothie to work.)  In fact that is what happened today.  I don't know that the carrots make me hungrier though.

sunfastrose

Fatty McFatFat

Baby carrots make me hiccup if I eat them too fast.  It's the only food that does it.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

carrots, apples, bananas..... those 3 evil things always make me hungrier.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:40 (7:57 min/mile pace) 

10k - 54:39 (8:48 min/mile pace)

15k -1:23:31 (8:59 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:56:38 (8:54 min/mile pace)  New PR as of 10/04/2014 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26.2 - (Debut) - 4:48:10 --- Redemption Will be on November 7, 2015

No more marathons

Baby carrots make me hiccup if I eat them too fast.  It's the only food that does it.

Yep, me too.. DW says that's my body telling me carrots are not good for me.

Coastal

Carrots and peanut butter.  If you don't care for it just add more peanut butter.

One cup of carrots has 52 calories.

One cup of peanut butter?  1517.

When I eat baby carrots, I just want blue cheese dressing and some wings.  Smile

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot