Beginners and Beyond

Edited: My RR AND Age Group Placement (Read 95 times)

hog4life

Congrats on beating your goal!

Nice job, freesoul!

SheCan

Awesome job kicking booty on those hills!  Yup, so many factors take a toll on our bodies.  That's what makes those PRs so special is that they're not guaranteed.  You can do it!  I was looking at your upcoming schedule- wow, you're going to be busy.  What a fun race season.  Good luck to you!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Just B.S.

Congrats!!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Thanks all,

Haha LRB Smile breakfast was really sweet.

Yeah, I've hit a few speed bumps along the way in about a year, I'm lucky I had a minor injury last year from my training immediately after ten months of pregnancy then giving birth. I am happy I was able to finish last October HM, and my avatar pic is what makes that injury, pain and suffering so worth while. I kind of wish there was another 5k in my area this month but I haven't found any yet, so no biggie. My next race is a 10k on trails so that will be fun, I love trail running and would do it more often if I could.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I just looked at results a little more, and at my age group from 25-29 (females) and out of 52 ladies I placed 13!!!! That isn't first place but it's still freaking cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Overall finishers was 518 and I finished in 201 so that is pretty good too, but I like the age group one. Big grin

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)