Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

delicate flower

Thanks, Kay.  Smile

I am sure something like this was running through my mind:

<3

LRB

Thanks, Kay.  Smile  I am sure something like this was running through my mind:

OMG - LMAO!

@runjerseygirl

LOL!  Well, we all have to think about something... some of us more serious than others.

Do you even run?

Zelanie

T-rod, that's not a crummy time on the clock considering what time it would have said for the "old" T-rod in the picture you posted.

kitteh

Baboon, you are hilarious.

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

T-rod, that's not a crummy time on the clock considering what time it would have said for the "old" T-rod in the picture you posted.

Thanks. You are right. The old t-rod wouldn't have attempted to run a mile even I there was beer Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Deleted for creeps photoshopping my pictures without consent.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Luke79

Everyone looks great! T-rod, congrats on your amazing weight loss!!

I had a Christmas party in the middle of the day on a work day so this was my work-slash-party outfit for the day.  I think it's one of my new favorite outfits!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Here's a few more of me for you guys,

Here's one to make you laugh, at the Ugly Holiday Sweater party last night:

Here's me in my element, at a Giants game:

Running related, after finishing my most recent 5K:

And on my birthday in October:

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Docket_Rocket

Awesome pics, Kristin.

Here's one DH took today after I came back from my run:

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

This was taken last night at my sisters house, we weren't exactly ready for the pic, basically "hey turn around" LOL

xor

@runjerseygirl

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

Love it!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Picture heavy post but hope it gives you a snapshot of who I am. When I am not running or working I am trying to build memories with these people

Intro pic....the fam....most proud

Family reunion (left to right) Cousin, Dad, Me

Wife, BFF, boss lady, Red solo cup partner, Bikram yoga expert

One of my most cherished moments and pics....after a sand fight ...very few moments in life can compare

My bride snapped this after a long run. Made the kids nap as well b/c we had a long day ahead of us

We like to play at our house and we prefer to do it outdoors....old fashioned i guess

My first time to run Houston Chevron series....Aramco Half Marathon drizzled rain for the first 7(ish) miles and was chilly

Part of the warm up series for this years Houston Chevron Marathon...This was the finish of another half in prep for full

My belly doesnt really look like this, its from the wind blowing through the wet shirt and turning it into a balloon with a three year attached.

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27