Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Pinktastic

This is from a few seasons ago when we won the Stanley Keg.

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

@runjerseygirl

Love seeing other women who play!  And love the Stanley Keg, LOL!

Do you even run?

bluerun

Super B****

Bluerun love the outfit! Which NYC Runs race was that?

Thanks, especially for reassuring me that I'm more attractive than a horse Wink  It was today's Central Park 10 Miler

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Ultra Cowboy

Blue you are an eye catching gal without the bright colors.  Looking strong!

WYBMADIITY

Save

Better I Leave

Kay, your little brother is a fine looking gentleman.

I am probably the least photogenic person I know. Here's a personal favorite, although it doesn't look like me too much. Going through the electrified wires at Tough Mudder this year.

Nice! I "gots" me one of those too! Smile

Ultra Cowboy

Sunday's run that was 23 degrees.

WYBMADIITY

Save

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

That's just crazy!!  I've heard some things about that race and now I'm seeing it.  Nice pictures.

Kay, your little brother is a fine looking gentleman.

I am probably the least photogenic person I know. Here's a personal favorite, although it doesn't look like me too much. Going through the electrified wires at Tough Mudder this year.

Nice! I "gots" me one of those too! Smile

Don't believe everything you think. 

Better I Leave

That's just crazy!!  I've heard some things about that race and now I'm seeing it.  Nice pictures.

Heh...Truth be told, that pic is once I navigated the "Electro Shock" challenge. This is what it looks like getting zapped by 10,000 volts...LOL!

I got zapped 3 damn times running that thing. Didn't go down though, but it packed a wallop. LOL!

Village people

A basketball player, and member of the University of Michigan's fab five class back in the early 90's.  He had a pretty decent career in the NBA as well although he never won a title.

He came close, if only he didn't try to call that time out.

LRB

He came close, if only he didn't try to call that time out.

I worked in a factory at the time and they were all over me like I called the stupid thing!  That was a tough one to get over.

Pink, nice shot with the crew!

Jess runs for bacon

Dave, why the hell is your bib so clean????

Better I Leave

Dave, why the hell is your bib so clean????

No idea...Other than the fact that I didn't fall once and even going through "Boa Constrictor" was relatively easy (I was in the first heat at 8AM).

Jess runs for bacon

Boa wasn't bad, but I got very muddy in the trenches and mud mile. Good times.

Better I Leave

Boa wasn't bad, but I got very muddy in the trenches and mud mile. Good times.

Indeed. I managed surprisingly well through the trenches and mud mile. Did your event have "Electric Eel"? I got zapped so much on that one...Kinda like Electro Shock but low crawling through it in water/mud. I thought the 2011 at Squaw was much tougher (I got tore up in that Boa Constrictor...they had rock and gravel on the bottom and my knees and elbows turned to hamburger...ugh)than the 2012 here at NorthStar. I ran the 2011 in a kilt for my wife...**giggle**

Docket_Rocket

I love that picture, bluerun!

Great pics, everybody!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page