Beginners and Beyond

TUESdailes are sleeping in (Read 60 times)

@runjerseygirl

Cool   WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!   Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners from injury, to running. We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay a while (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

Do you even run?

@runjerseygirl

Nearly 6:00 on the east coast and not a daily or penguin in sight.  I just have one question.

Do you even run?

Just B.S.

No sleeping in here. Off to the pool for intervals.

Have a good day all!

@runjerseygirl

3 miles on lunch today.

MOAR COFFEEE!!!

Do you even run?

LRB

Supp!

Headin' out for a run here in a bit, some type of tempo thingy.  Length and duration to be determined on the fly.  Weee!

flarunner

Mornin' Folks!

Did 6 windy miles this morning with some strides at the end.

Have a good day all y'all!

Jeepofspades

Morning, I haven't been in here in a long time. I really need to starting checking in, for the motivation all of you bring! And I miss the gossip lol

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning!!!

7 miles @ 7:47/mile done, good run, 36*, when the hell is spring actually gonna show up??

Working on my second cup of coffee, mmmmm. Smile

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Morning all!

So that's what I'm doing now. Planning about 6 at lunchtime.

Have a great day everyone!

Dave

Well, we survived an all time record snowfall for Springfield Illinois of 18.5" and hopefully we are done shoveling. I'm so glad to have an 18 year old DS in he house! Going to be in the high 50's by Saturday.

im going for a couple easy miles on the TM tonight.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Morning dailies:

That whole storm missed Buffalo for once, hooray.  Hope those of you who weren't so lucky are all dug out and recovered.

10 with some speedwork on tap after work.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I'm going to need all the coffee I can get.  I have 8 with strides tonight and I hope this cold and congestion just go away.  That's what I get for missing 2 weeks of allergy shots, bah.  Trixie was so depressed at the vet I almost cried.  Hoping to get her tonight and staying home with her tomorrow.

Have a nice day!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

You know how it do!  This morning I had a weird amount of coffee grounds left in the bag.  You know, a little too much left for one pot, but not enough to break into two pots, and no bag in the on deck circle to dump some into.  You can see how this would be a problem!  So I just used it all up, making for one strong cup o' joe this morning.  Great story for a Tuesday morning, eh?  Here's another idea:  How about you wake up?

An hour on the elliptical last night.  Short work day today due to PT and a haircut (two different appointments...not a one shot deal).  I'll probably spin when I get home.  Ok then.

<3

StepbyStep-SH

Morning, folks. One cup of coffee down and additions to a newsletter sent off to a client who won't be in the office for another 3 hours. Plus a little more work on a proposal for a new client - wish me luck. This stay-at-home/work-at-home mom wouldn't mind putting a few more $$s in the bank when I get a chance.

As for running, 6-7 easy miles planned on the TM before my strength training class. Just plain vanilla miles - nothing fancy or strenuous.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Morning. Switching a bunch of running around this week. I am leaving for a little vacation tomorrow. I'm driving to my boyfriend's in MD tomorrow (after I run) and then Thursday morning we are driving down to Williamsburg, VA. Today I'm trying to get a bunch of odds and ends done. I am going to a spin class at 10:15 though.

Have a good Tuesday!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to