Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

Nevrgivup

p

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Chairman

I would, but I don't have any pics on this computer. Probably for the best, anyway. 

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

MrNamtor

I've decided going forward to only post pictures of my body on the internet when absolutely necessary, so I'm going to pass on this one.

Nice legs though (before you removed it). Looking forward to seeing how this thread goes Big grin

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

I hope one leg will suffice.

In transit, arriving on time. 

delicate flower

My legs are pathetically skinny.  It's a wonder they generate enough power to move me as quickly as they do. 

<3

MrNamtor

ok, i see the new pic. WOW

My legs are pathetically skinny.  It's a wonder they generate enough power to move me as quickly as they do. 

well mine are fat and hairy and dont move me so fast.....so chicken legs may be where its at Wink

Nevrgivup- How you doin? BTW- is that a salsa dance or what?

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Hipfan

Proud Calgarian

Here's my two contributions that I have at work...one is shuffling across the desert while the other one is hamming it for the camera!

2015 Goals and PRs:

5k - 17:59 (18:05);  10k - 35:59 (36:42);   HM - 1:19:19 (1:19:59);   FM - 2:49:59 (3:05:46)

Hipfan

Proud Calgarian

Wow, and what I just realized about these two pictures that were about a month apart:

- almost a 60F degree temp difference (35F vs 95F)

- exact same outfit

2015 Goals and PRs:

5k - 17:59 (18:05);  10k - 35:59 (36:42);   HM - 1:19:19 (1:19:59);   FM - 2:49:59 (3:05:46)

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I'll try to get a picture later.  You'll regret it though.  I have veins big enough to water your garden with, and two knots that surround a giant dent in my right shin.  That shin had a bad experience with a Ford Probe (if you can remember those).  Luckily, my shin didn't break, but the front of that car looked like crap.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

kettledrum

Not sure anyone wants to see my pasty white chicken legs!

Nevrgivup

My picture was taken on my vacation at the Dominican republic. I was getting ready to go out dancing. Hip- Nice definition!!

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

KaraInSavannah

Runs the streets

Angry  You all have smoking hot runners legs! I am a shorty, and to add insult to that, my legs are short...even for a short person. So, I have stumps, that aren't all that defined, but with biggish calves,and I'm knock-kneed as hell.

Angry  You all have smoking hot runners legs! I am a shorty, and to add insult to that, my legs are short...even for a short person. So, I have stumps, that aren't all that defined, but with biggish calves,and I'm knock-kneed as hell.

I bet your legs are on par with your great smile. give yourself some credit lady.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

kbrks

The OP created this thread because she knew that she would dominate. Although hipfan puts up a good fight.