Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

Nevrgivup

Yeah, this thread is kind-of fun. Big grin

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

@runjerseygirl

Yeah, this thread is kind-of fun. Big grin

In my best Sheldon voice:

"Kind of fun?!?  Swimming is 'kind of fun.' This thread is fantastic!"

Do you even run?

happylily

In my best Sheldon voice:

"Kind of fun?!?  Swimming is 'kind of fun.' This thread is fantastic!"

My SO would fall in love with you for that comment. Big grin

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

@runjerseygirl

My SO would fall in love with you for that comment. Big grin

I love my nerds! <3

Do you even run?

StepbyStep-SH

Adding another - I had forgotten about this one until it came up on my computer's screen saver. I'm on the left, Lacer (I miss her!) on the right. These legs had just finished their second marathon in two days.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Mr MattM

I didn't comment on MrMattM's pic, because it was hardly running related and frankly, I found it shocking...  

Oh, the pic is totally running related in the context of the original thread where it was posted... I'm still amazed it was never removed by a mod...

be curious; not judgmental

Dad on the run.

I love my nerds! <3

Second that. My wife and I both love our Big Bang. Hmmm that almost sounded dirty.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

happylily

Shari, awesome runner legs and we even get as a bonus some cute butts! Love it! 

Mr MattM, it's running related only because I doubt your butt would be as hot if you were not a runner.

Docket_Rocket

Canadian women must be more open than Americans.:-) I'm not sure everyone here would approve of certain things. :-) BTW, can you figure out how to send the special "package" to Damaris? LOL... I'm clueless, as always with those things.

I didn't comment on MrMattM's pic, because it was hardly running related and frankly, I found it shocking... (kidding!). No harm there, and much appeal for sure, but I think it's best to keep the thread family friendly. :-)

Don't worry.  You have been unbanned thanks to a PM I received.

As to openness, Puerto Ricans must be too.  It does not shock me.  I see more at the beach.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Oh, the pic is totally running related in the context of the original thread where it was posted... I'm still amazed it was never removed by a mod...

You mean in RWOL?  Maybe s*s was sweet on you? Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

bluerun

Super B****

Pre-running legs...

Post-running legs

Yowza... they're practically double the size!!  O.O

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Mr MattM

You mean in RWOL?  Maybe s*s was sweet on you? Big grin

Who isn't?  lol...

be curious; not judgmental

Just B.S.

mucknort gave it a good shot!

happylily

Not sure if it's being Canadian or not, but not much shocks me anymore, if it ever did.

Despite being brought up going to Catholic schools my Dad was a longshoreman and union acitivist and

I can cuss and argue with the best of them.

I grew up in a tough neighbourhood with 3 brothers, and a princess sister. I was the toughest one of the 5!LOL

I worked front line at DMV for 5 years, where at various times I was sworn at , spit at, had things thrown at me

and had the police department phone number memorized.

Then 3 years with Social Services as a financial case worker. That job was interesting to say the least.

I raised two boys into adulthood in this crazy modern society!LOL

It's been a long time since I was actually shocked by something. But mucknort gave it a good shot!

And yet, despite all of that, you manage to look cute as a button in pink, or with a running skirt on. :-) You're the best, Beth!

I never used to cuss at all for years. My father swore all the time and I just hated it so much. I've only started swearing in English when I became a member of this forum. Somehow, in English, it just doesn't feel real to me.

So Damaris, not bad, eh?  And thanks for unbanning me. I'm free! Yoohoo!

Docket_Rocket

bluerun, I cannot see the pics.

Damaris

Fundraising Page