Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

LRB

Got Calf?

Docket_Rocket

No, I don't think I have calf....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

You got Bad Ass though!

Docket_Rocket

I wore them yesterday yet I did not feel bad ass though.  Although an asthma attack and still coming Top 20% and 7th in my AG?  Maybe Bad Ass.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

Running has given me a whole new appreciation for calves.  Mine, as well as others.

Do you even run?

TennisKid1192

Kevin

Sure, I'll bite. My legs after my run yesterday. They may be a little cold haha =]

Edit: Also, they posted sideways. Idk why though haha.

Edit v2!: Fixed it Wink

Legsss

2013 Goals: 1000 Miles | 5k: Sub 25 | HM: Sub 2:00 | 1 Race/Month 

Robert31320

Team TJ

Totally rocked the new socks my mom got me for Christmas on my run today.

I know it says "Grown Ass Woman" under your avatar, but...it appears you have your shoes on the wrong feet.  Just sayin'... :-)

Running for TJ because he can't.

@runjerseygirl

My legs were crossed, silly! Joking

I know it says "Grown Ass Woman" under your avatar, but...it appears you have your shoes on the wrong feet.  Just sayin'... :-)

Do you even run?

LRB

Funny!

happylily

I give those a perfect 10!

Got Calf?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Robert31320

Team TJ

My legs were crossed, silly! Joking

Big grin

Running for TJ because he can't.

LRB

I give those a perfect 10!

I'll see your ten, and raise you ten for them abs you got!

Damn.  Not.  Me.

kitteh

Kay, those are some hot sox you got!

This shot (from today's 12 miler!) hardly shows my legs (or my substantial baby bump, I guess black really IS slimming!) but it seems to show a mean camel toe which I SWEAR I didn't have. The shorts were actually too baggy and bunched up a ton, so I guess it's just lighting and fabric folds. Anyway, my point is STARE AT MY CROTCH ok thanks

And a bonus shot of the shadow I was casting, hello BELLY

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

MrNamtor

it seems to show a mean camel toe which I SWEAR I didn't have. The shorts were actually too baggy and bunched up a ton, so I guess it's just lighting and fabric folds. Anyway, my point is STARE AT MY CROTCH ok thanks

Congrats on the baby!

Careful analysis of the crotch area of this photo indicated that the cause of the distinctive folding is in fact a camel toe. The actual camel toe itself is a relatively small area, and largely invisible from this perspective, but the folding of the material is the result of the propagation of folding caused by the underlying camel toe. In other words the apparent camel toe is not a camel toe, but is a fold that originates with a smaller, invisible camel toe further down the crotch area.

I never would have noticed said camel toe if you didnt point it out!!! Your baby bump shadow is very cute however, congrats!

Completed my first half marathon 2:09:04!!!