Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Congrats on the baby!

Careful analysis of the crotch area of this photo indicated that the cause of the distinctive folding is in fact a camel toe. The actual camel toe itself is a relatively small area, and largely invisible from this perspective, but the folding of the material is the result of the propagation of folding caused by the underlying camel toe. In other words the apparent camel toe is not a camel toe, but is a fold that originates with a smaller, invisible camel toe further down the crotch area.

Thank you for that thoughtful analysis. You are hereby dubbed the first authority on cameltoe on the BF.

MrNamtor

Thank you for that thoughtful analysis. You are hereby dubbed the first authority on cameltoe on the BF.

That's a great honor, since I'd guess a number of people here have extensive knowledge on this subject. To be chosen as the first authority is actually very humbling.

kitteh

Ahahaha.

The only way that post could have been better is if you had referred to it as the "crotchal region."

However, despite your obvious expertise regarding the subject matter, I am going to have to respectfully disagree with your assessment and once again assert that I did NOT, in fact, have a camel toe. I DID, however, have a mean wedgie which I shamelessly picked multiple times. I'm a Classy broad.

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

MrNamtor

Ahahaha.

The only way that post could have been better is if you had referred to it as the "crotchal region."

However, despite your obvious expertise regarding the subject matter, I am going to have to respectfully disagree with your assessment and once again assert that I did NOT, in fact, have a camel toe. I DID, however, have a mean wedgie which I shamelessly picked multiple times. I'm a Classy broad.

You do look very classy actually. I i guess it's possible that the state of your crotch as shown in the photo is an optical illusion of some type. Like I have a corn flake that looks like Margret Thatcher, so I know these things do happen. ;D

kitteh

Pretty sure my toast this morning had Jesus on it, so I see what you're saying.

Running for two!

Pre-Preggo PRs--5k 23:00, 10k 49:07, HM 1:57:40

Post-Preggo PRs--5k TBD, 10k 54:45, HM 2:28:05

MrNamtor

yeah it's funny how often food looks like people. It's even weirder when people look like food. I had an aunt whose face looked pretty much like a lump of yogurt.

@runjerseygirl

MORE SOCKS!!!

Do you even run?

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Oh, yes.  I forgot these sexy shots.

trail

jill

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

trail

jill

What happened to you!

In transit, arriving on time. 

Better I Leave

OUCH! Sad

trail

jill

gusgordon

MJ5, what happened?

LRB

Holy shit!

MrNamtor

MORE SOCKS!!!

those are really nice socks Kay

MrNamtor

trail

jill

if you're saying that sarcastically I guess you don't really understand men.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I constantly remind DH that I married him mainly for his legs and butt, years and years of basketball gave him some killer calves, thighs and sexy as_s. And those popeye forearms of his Shocked. Sadly a few years of being stuck in an office running the family business has lessened his muscle definition Sad

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)