Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

MrNamtor

baboon, it was an awesome addition to the thread. Big grin

edit: I guess i was trying to get at the idea that LBR would typically say that about say Docket's pic and not another guys. so....that was the "joke". Baboon, didn't mean to imply that your post wasn't a hell of a post and very high on the awesome scale.

LRB

I guess i was trying to get at the idea that LBR would typically say that about say Docket's pic and not another guys.

I was with Docket when she took it.  Trust me, she knows what I think.

@runjerseygirl

And where was I for this convening of awesomeness?

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

Shhhhhhh.  IT WAS A SECRET!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

WOW

LRB really is da man

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Just B.S.

....the races we tend to do, either local small ones or quirky ones don't

typically  don't have professional photographers. And since we race a lot and there are two of us I don't usually

buy the pics anyway.

delicate flower

baboon, it was an awesome addition to the thread. Big grin

edit: I guess i was trying to get at the idea that LBR would typically say that about say Docket's pic and not another guys. so....that was the "joke". Baboon, didn't mean to imply that your post wasn't a hell of a post and very high on the awesome scale.

Of course....it is aaaalllllll good.  Big grin

Here's an updated pic without the dressing.  I'm posting the link instead of the pic.  It's not bad or gory, but a lot of swelling and overall ugliness.

Baboon swollen leg pic

<3

@runjerseygirl

Of course....it is aaaalllllll good.  Big grin

Here's an updated pic without the dressing.  I'm posting the link instead of the pic.  It's not bad or gory, but a lot of swelling and overall ugliness.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-lJOC_U47PBE/URU7oMpHLpI/AAAAAAAAAaY/N4hUkZxHH5U/s512/2013-02-08_12-34-20_625.jpg

Phil, that looks so painful.  I hope you're feeling better today.  You're in my thoughts, buddy!

Do you even run?

LRB

Nice pics Beth!  That time for your friend is sick!

Boon, inquiring minds want to know; are you going to shave the hair on your right leg to match the hair on your left leg?

MrNamtor

I think I have pretty decent legs for a 51 yr old. 

For any age. Thanks for those pics.

Boon, inquiring minds want to know; are you going to shave the hair on your right leg to match the hair on your left leg?

I am glad I am not the only strange person that thought that Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Just B.S.

For any age. Thanks for those pics.

Ha, you are welcome. My hubby is pretty hot isn't he!Big grin

Docket_Rocket

Beth, awesome pics!

Baboon, ouch.  It does look painful.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

RSX

Nice pictures Beth.

This isn't a great picture but might be my first floater.

MrNamtor

My hubby is pretty hot isn't he!Big grin

Sorry not my type.