Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

SheCan

Beth, you and your DH both look super attractive and fit.  And your friend, Joe, WOW @ him for BQing ---the first full he ran in the first year of running.  That's amazing no matter what his age, and that he didn't even start until he was 62 is really surprising.  Was he an athlete of some other sort before?

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Just B.S.

Beth, you and your DH both look super attractive and fit.  And your friend, Joe, WOW @ him for BQing ---the first full he ran in the first year of running.  That's amazing no matter what his age, and that he didn't even start until he was 62 is really surprising.  Was he an athlete of some other sort before?

Aww, thanks She!

Mmmmm...beer

Bringing this thread back with a pic from today's 20k. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

happylily

Great runner's legs, Dave!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Mmmmm...beer

Great runner's legs, Dave!

Thanks Lily!  Guess all of those miles are paying off. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Yes, yes they are. Looking good.  Smile

Guess all of those miles are paying off. Smile

Don't believe everything you think. 

Mmmmm...beer

Yes, yes they are. Looking good.  Smile

Thanks! Big grin

-Dave

My running blog

@runjerseygirl

Holy quads, Dave!  Rawr!

Do you even run?

My legs in my new skirt post a monthly mileage PB run in the pouring rain.

My leg after another monthly mileage PB run.  I got up and ran 4 more fast miles. Clowning around

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Steph- now that is a post to wake someone up on a Monday morning. Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

happylily

Steph, Tomas is right! This was the first thread I opened this morning, I saw your picture and I thought :Aww... Steph is sooo adorable!" Smile Great legs and I think I recognize a Lululemon sister in you. My DD gave me the same skirt for my birthday a few months ago. :-) I hope your leg is feeling better!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Oh hey Steph's back and still running! That's great news! Cute skirt!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

My legs in my new skirt post a monthly mileage PB run in the pouring rain.

My leg after another monthly mileage PB run.  I got up and ran 4 more fast miles. Clowning around

Nice legs, Steph!  Nice seeing you here!  However, that second photo...Angry   Don't you dare EVER hurt such Great Legs again!  JokingWink

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

My 'dog" legs....

Of course, since I have to wear braces when I run, kind of hard to see all the legs...so here is one without braces....

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Dr. Cornsitter

Scotty,

You're an animal.

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.