Beginners and Beyond

Show me your running legs. (Read 1596 times)

LRB

Now shall we start a butt thread???

Ilene did her part!  Nice buns by the way ILF!

Way to kick that shit up a notch Muck!  You got all us guys thinking how to even get in your zip code let alone neighborhood...

Me at my last race! My thighs are getting bigger thanks to running but I love it! No bare leg pictures since I have only just started running!

Completed my first half marathon 2:09:04!!!

Docket_Rocket

Nice pics, everybody!

Ahem, well, at least mucknort's. Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Just started running and you already have a floating picture!

Me at my last race! My thighs are getting bigger thanks to running but I love it! No bare leg pictures since I have only just started running!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

More of my not-so pretty legs.  And I swear I was running here.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

Okay, who's starting the butt thread?

Do you even run?

Damaris- I actually have floater pics from both races I have been in! I must spend a lot of time in the air lol! Makes for awesome pictures tho!

Completed my first half marathon 2:09:04!!!

Just B.S.

Okay, who's starting the butt thread?

@runjerseygirl

Not me! Anyone who has a picture of my butt must die a thousand deaths!!!

Don't make me do it.  I've already been called an attention whore.

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

Not me! Anyone who has a picture of my butt must die a thousand deaths!!!

Is that almost as bad as hating something with the fire of a thousand suns?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

CrisRuns

Don't make me do it.  I've already been called an attention whore.

So what?

Nevrgivup

p

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

@runjerseygirl

So what?

LOL!  I like your attitude. Cool

Do you even run?

kellybeans

I found a selfie. Blah. lol Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Live the life you love. Love the life you live. 

Docket_Rocket

So what, attention whore?

Fixed your post Joking

Damaris

Fundraising Page