Beginners and Beyond

What's your secret talent? (Read 598 times)

runmomto3boys

<---------------   Untalented

xor

You have three boys at home and seem (relatively) sane.  Seems to involve talent.

Chairman

You have three boys at home and seem (relatively) sane.  Seems to involve talent.

Do you mean acting? Cool

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

runmomto3boys

Smile

Scrape: witty, witty...

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

OMG, are you kidding?  I'm so sad that Christmas has come and gone and I won't get to see what Weldon is up to anymore!!  You have mad creative skillz that made me smile every day!

Strict WTF adherent

I'm that man from Nantucket

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I'm really good at killing house plants, burning food, forgetting where I parked my car, brewing coffee, online shopping, sleeping, eating, and drinking. Very talented Smile

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRS

Chasing Muses

I'm that man from Nantucket

Dude, wipe your chin.

Better I Leave

Dude, wipe your chin.

LMAO!!!

I can write.  I can write stories, essays, professional letters, obituaries, research papers.

runmomto3boys

OMG, are you kidding?  I'm so sad that Christmas has come and gone and I won't get to see what Weldon is up to anymore!!  You have mad creative skillz that made me smile every day!

Bwahahahahaha - I love you, Doc!!!  My kids were so sad to see the little elf go too.  He had an epic year causing mischief in our house!

Robert31320

Team TJ

BS!  Big grin

Running for TJ because he can't.

Jess runs for bacon

I miss Weldon too! You need to make a kid's book out of that Heidi!

Damaris, that's a talent I wish I had. I have a very good memory, but not like that.

I used to have the high score for Space Invaders on my old board's emulator. That score took me 6 hours for just one game. I can pinch people with my toes (they are really long). I can also roll my stomach. For some reason that freaks people out.

I look good in orange.  Cool

Mr MattM

I look good in orange.  Cool

That's impossible.  No one looks good in orange.

be curious; not judgmental