Beginners and Beyond

What's your secret talent? (Read 598 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I do not know the abbreviation of MN, or at least the lack of sleep has my brain completely scrambled right now.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

notimeforthat

I have played piano since I was 6. I got a scholarship to college with it.

I used to be able to play the oboe as well, but I sold that back some time ago. I should have kept it.

LRB

I do not know the abbreviation of MN, or at least the lack of sleep has my brain completely scrambled right now.

MrNamtor.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

MrNamtor.

I almost said that, but then wasn't sure so I decided to wait and see what you meant. I would have been 100% if you had said MrN... Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

MrNamtor

Me? Why me? Because i love Freesoul?

MrNamtor

I have played piano since I was 6. I got a scholarship to college with it.

That is really impressive allie!

I once ate weight in godfathers pizza

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

MrNamtor Wink

PRs

notimeforthat

That is really impressive allie!

I cannot come close to playing like I used to. I miss it, but not enough to go to the local university to get lessons again.

My middle kiddo seems to share my affinity for music and is working on her violin.

Oddly, I was looking at being a music therapist to be able to work with traumatic brain injury victims in a rehab setting. The program fell apart at the university I was enrolled in, so I transferred and became a nurse and worked in CCU for years, worked in IT healthcare, school nurse setting and met Dr. Mickey Collins at a conference. He is one of the guys in Pittsburgh that has helped to develop the cognitive testing for TBI in athletes. My capstone is a paper involving those guidelines for concussion that I will present for publication here in a month or so.

All things come full circle Smile