Run! Just Run!
Trail Runner Nation Podcast
1) Run 4-5 times a week
2) Continue weight training
3) Eat 90% clean through the holiday
4) Rock my 4 inch heals at a Christmas party without hurting myself
Women are like angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly, on a broom, we're flexible like that...
to run again
try to figure out what's going on in my head these days.
Stay healthy/injury free
Run 80 miles (would be my highest mileage month)
PR in my half next weekend
Not to let myself slack during the holidays!
Formerly Jackie_601 on RW
4/27 - Green 6.2 10K
I've picked this as a down month as racing season is over here for awhile.
1. Injuries free
2. Sub 2hrs HM
U Run 10K - 24 Feb (47:21)
2XU HM - 31 Mar (1:48:44)
JP Morgan 5.6K - 18 Apr (30:14)
Sundown HM - 31 May
Bali HM - 16 Jun
King of the Road 16.8K - 11 Aug
Newton 32K - 20 Oct
1. Run-140m, PR HM below 1:56:40 without being greedy and blowing up
2. Swim 12-15m
3. Actually wrap xmas crap before xmas
4. Stay under 205 during the holidays
5. Figure out what is for xmas dinner for the people coming over before the 23rd
6. Finish my three year ends on time!!!!!
Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)
"It's not the mountains we conquer, but ourselves."
~ Sir Edmund Hillary
Feets don't fail me now
1. remain injury free and train smart. Sitting on the bench for Sept/Oct was not fun.
2. Continue 4:45 am wake up call to get miles in before work as much as possible.
3. Do not run <30 mpw unless there is a really good reason.
Smaller By The Day
40+ miles per week
Blueberry Stomp 5K (9/12) - 31:02
Feel The Learn 5K (10/12) - 26:58
Indianapolis Monumental HM (11/12) - 2:03:56
Run For The Heart 5K (12/12) - 25:48:48
Valpo Valentine's Day 5K (2/13) - 24:45:08
Chi Town HM (3/24/13) - 01:54:07.2
Dart For The Arts 10K (4/13/13) - 48:59
Indianapolis Monumental Marathon (11/02/13) -
1) Get my head back on track.
2) Work on "faster" stuff.
3) Find a race...10k or 5k.
4) Get out on the trails...
1. Work my way back toward my normal 40+ mpw.
2. Reintroduce speedwork with strides and fartleks to be ready for marathon training next month.
1. Continue building miles.
2. Set some MPW personal bests
3. Stay healthy
4. If I am feeling healthy, start doing some speed work in preparation for a possible fitness check 10K in early January.
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.