Beginners and Beyond

THURSDAILIES: Fridailies' Scrawny Little Cousin (Read 40 times)

LRB

Yep, interview went well. They gave me an assignment. Knowing what I know the situation, write about a page to detail out a plan of action to getting things running better. I have to say, it's the first time I've been given homework.

And paid to do it at that!  Betcha no stinking dog will be eating that up.  lol

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

8.1 for me.

Basya nice to see you!

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I just bought an avocado.  Imma 'bout to cut it open and eat it with a spoon.   Big grin

At least you learned something from me.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yep, interview went well. They gave me an assignment. Knowing what I know the situation, write about a page to detail out a plan of action to getting things running better. I have to say, it's the first time I've been given homework.

Good!

Damaris

At least you learned something from me.

Did you invent eating avocados? 

Dave

LRB

lol

No, but she did invent the internet...or so legend has it. 

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

LOL!

- Andrew

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Brr: Well done on the interview.

These speed workouts are kicking my butt but I am feeling pretty good. I am training for a HM and I cannot imagine training specifically for a 5 or 10K. The speed workouts for those must be insane!

On a different note, I heard "Rapper's Delight," the full 15 minute version, on the radio this morning and it's completely stuck in my head. Now the kids are playing it on YouTube and older DD wants get get it on iTunes. It could be worse, I suppose. "I said a hip, hop, the hippy to the hippy you don't stop, rockin to the boogie.."

LRB

Brr: Well done on the interview.

These speed workouts are kicking my butt but I am feeling pretty good. I am training for a HM and I cannot imagine training specifically for a 5 or 10K. The speed workouts for those must be insane!

Faster paces yes but shorter intervals.  So it really is the epitome of 6 in one hand or half dozen in the other.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL, no.  But LRB and I are part of a food group and all my recipe pics include avocados in it.  I eat half an avocado a day (and have been all my life as it is a Puerto Rican staple), so I am glad he has followed suit.

Damaris

LRB

Thanks to Dave's comment in Blue's thread about beer I now want one.  

For all my talk of wine, whenever I am out and am drinking beer, I drink the first one in like two swallows!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks to Dave's comment in Blue's thread about beer I now want one.  

For all my talk of wine, whenever I am out and am drinking beer, I drink the first one in like two swallows!

Don't forget to follow it with an avocado. 

Damaris

LOL, no.  But LRB and I are part of a food group and all my recipe pics include avocados in it.  I eat half an avocado a day (and have been all my life as it is a Puerto Rican staple), so I am glad he has followed suit.

I had about a half an avocado at lunch today, in a salad. I would be happy to eat them every day if we had them.

And dammit now I want a beer too.

Dave

B-Plus

Great job on the daily shoutouts Sly! congrats on the interview Andrew!

LRB

Great job on the daily shoutouts Sly! 

Dude went Dear Abbey didn't he lol