Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES! (Read 39 times)

LRB

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning.

Marjorie

Cyberic

Yo! Easy running for me today. Yesterday did 10x220m at R speed with about 2:15-2:30 jog between. Found a nice stretch in the park with a correct length. My body needs to adapt with an easy day. Adapt, body!

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Full-on taper madness here. Also, packing.

Cyberic, what race are you training for? are you in Montreal?

delicate flower

Good morning, all my little internet friends!  9 easy miles last night.  Today I'm doubling down.  7 easy miles done already in the pre-work fog and darkness, and 7 more easy miles planned after work.  It'd be nice if my legs showed some signs of life this week.  Feels like I am running with a piano strapped to my back.

<3

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Traveling, might actually take today off.  Wink

delicate flower

According to my log, I hit 2307 miles for the year last night.  That is significant for me because it's a one year PR (out of four years).

<3

According to my log, I hit 2307 miles for the year last night.  That is significant for me because it's a one year PR (out of four years).

I hereby concede 2014 to you.

Dave

delicate flower

I hereby concede 2014 to you.

I don't want to win via your injury.  THERE IS NO GLORY IN THAT.

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Stopped yesterday on the way home from work at a local park and got in a nice run/walk in on paved trails and off-road trails.  Weather was sweeeet.....80 degrees, humidity in the 30 percentile range, really low dew-point.   Park was nice and quiet as the San Antonio Spurs basketball season started last night, game start time about 7 pm., so lots of folks going down there.    Today, plan on doing a route around the university campus after work, maybe throw in some hills.  Weather will be about the same as yesterday.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  6 and weights tonight.

Happy Birthday, Marjorie!!!

Congrats, Baboon!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

Did 5 easy miles last night, legs are feeling better.  Some more easy running after work today.

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

Stepped out of my car and what did I see?  A five dollar bill on the ground next to me.  

7 miles done.  Another dark ass run but otherwise good.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

Baboon: Congrats on the big mileage. Someday I want to be like you. I'll be happy with my measley 1500 by the end of the year.

I have some easy running with some strides later on tonight. That is all. SRD tomorrow and a huge FE planned with PAD.

Have a nice day.