Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: Running is fundamental (Read 45 times)

LRB

And so is rest.

LRB

What up doe!

I was originally going to get out for a short recovery run but have decided to take the day off instead.  I will thus spend the next 14 hours eating shit up. 

How does your Monday look?

on my way to badass

Morning Rick and Dailies to come! I too am having a recovery day. I ate 2 slices of pizza and had a beer last night. Now I'm good. Will post a thread abot hydration and electrolytes later, cause I have some questions.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Hip Redux

Yesterday was a 1 mile of 30 seconds walk/30 seconds run.   I can't say it was magical, but it's something.

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I am taking my SRD today because I have a bankruptcy bar dinner and my regional boss is flying in to speak during it.  We are all going including Das Bitch.  Should be fun!

Oski!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

LRB

Morning Rick and Dailies to come! I too am having a recovery day. I ate 2 slices of pizza and had a beer last night. Now I'm good.

You had me at pizza.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I'm already 'mental' so running is just fun for me.   Speaking of which:  my 5K done on Sunday:   http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/8258e7b72a004a8c91bf30dae2fffb7c/resume#focus

Running rest day today.  Weight training circuit after work.

Happy rest and eating day, LRB!

Beer and pizza, what I had for lunch yesterday!  Great minds think alike StoneFence.    Well, I think electro-lights are great...much better than gas lamps! 

Way to get out there, Oski!

Well, Damaris, Maybe "Das Bitch" can 'disappear' sometime during dinner.  After all, it is Miami...stuff happens...I know this cuz I used to see it on TV on Miami Vice, so it must be true, right? 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

delicate flower

Why hello there, Monday.  It is nice to see you again.  I'll be spending a good part of the day in meetings, and today I am ok with that.

8-10 mile easy run after work.

<3

Yesterday was a 1 mile of 30 seconds walk/30 seconds run.   I can't say it was magical, but it's something.

Oh, it's something all right.

Morning. The usual Monday early morning grind after a Sunday LR. Slow and ragged 8.3 miles. My Garmin however did appear to give me the gift of a couple extra tenths of a mile. I thought it beeped mile 1 a bit sooner than usual, but didn't make much of it. When I loaded my run I noticed mile 1 was 7:55, which cannot be right, since mile 1 is always by far my slowest at typically >9:30. Then I looked at the map - it showed my starting point 1-2 blocks from my house. Weird. Anyway, I am going to keep the extra tenths, because it's rude to return a gift.

And with that I also hit 200 for the month.

Dave

StepbyStep-SH

Fly-by, check-in, whatever this is ... don't get used to it.

Go, Oski!

9.75 miles this morning to kick off what should be a better mileage week than last week. Last week was only 25+ with 20.35 of that coming during Saturday's Goosebumps 6-Hour Run.

Keep kickin', folks!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Zelanie

Morning!  8 after work.

Hooray for Oski!

B-Plus

Congrats Oski! Keep at it.

I'm a bit sore today, but I'll survive my 6-miler later.

LRB

I'm a bit sore today...

A day after running on trails for two hours no shit.

B-Plus

A day after walking, falling, and some running on trails for two hours no shit.

Fyp