Beginners and Beyond

De-Motivational MonDAILIES (Read 67 times)

LRB

Cool WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay awhile (not literally!) And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours around here.

LRB

Good morning, people!

Rick, how do you manage to make me laugh uproariously every morning?

4.0 miles of hill repeats on the TM, push-ups, and ab work are my plan for today.

Just B.S.

Hey!!! I'm motivated!! I must be, it's 7am, I only slept for 4 hours, it a temp "feels like"

of -15F and I'm on my way to the pool!LOL

Morning LRB and Basya!

Have a good one Mondailies!

EDITED TO ADD: Our good friend from here at home, who has been training in our local

temps, finished in 3:17:04 and 115th OVERALL at Miami ING Marathon yesterday!!! Go James!!!!!!!

YAYpril - B-Plus

Morning LRB, Basya, Beth!

LRB, thanks for the Monday morning laugh. Smile

Basya, enjoy your workout.

Beth, have a good swim.

Hip opener yoga done first thing. My hips are SO tight. Might head to the gym at lunch if the roads are okay. We have a winter weather advisory in effect. Snow, sleet, freezing rain. The trifecta of winter suck.

Have a good day, everyone!

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Good morning LRB, Basaya, and Just B. S.

Just did my 1.75 mile run. Later on today Vo2 max intervals on the bike trainer .

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Good morning April - I got my run over already because of the impending trifecta.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

AprilRunner, amazing job having done the yoga already.

Gustav, bravo on the 1.75. Enjoy the bike intervals later.

I did 4.0 miles on the TM at 5.2mph (11:32). No hill repeats. I decided to keep it easy and consistent. I had a lousy night's sleep last night.

LRB

We have a winter weather advisory in effect. Snow, sleet, freezing rain. The trifecta of winter suck.

A similar storm blew through last night leaving a quarter inch thick sheet of ice in its wake.  Mid 40's are expected in a few hours though so this mornings task is simply to make it to work in one piece.

flarunner

Mornin' Daily-ers!

63* here (just trying to share the love; talk to me in August  Wink)

5 miles easy this morning.

LRB, those are funny, way funny.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

delicate flower

MMMMMMONDAY!  Whatcha say there, runners and runnettes!!  Back to the grind today.  Work is stressing me out and was weighing on my mind all weekend.  Hopefully things will calm down a bit in the next day or two.  Wife and I still had a fun weekend.

I rested my knee yesterday.  I needed it.  Back to the awesome ELLIPTICAL MACHINE after work today.  Big grin

You all have a great Monday.

<3

runmomto3boys

Good morning, guys!

8 recovery paced miles on tap for tonight if my legs can handle it in the aftermath of that MP run.

Mostly harmless

Good morning!  I have 8 w/5x600m @5K pace on the schedule today but I'm probably going to swap that run with the 12 scheduled for tomorrow.  I'm working from home today and in the office tomorrow.  Finding time for a 12 mile run on an office day is tough.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Thanks for the morning laugh LRB!!!

SRD for me! After 2 weeks of URDs I worked really hard this weekend and need the rest.

Have a good Monday (ugh is it REALLY Monday already?!)

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Morning B&B! Damn frezzing rain nixxed my run this morning. I got in some spin/strength/core instead. Hoping for 4-5 recovery miles after work tonite once it clears up. I had a decent LR yesterday for 13.3. Most miles in 8:00-8:10 range. legs had a bit of zip in them yesterday. Confidence booster on hilly HM course I'm running in March 6 weeks out. Also group run was fun. the contest was predict your run time. We ran a 8.5m loop and i predicted 1;15 and ran it in 1:12;54. I did not win but it was fun run with lotsa hills.Smile

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???