Beginners and Beyond

Time to get the Tuesdailies going (Read 49 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

CoolWELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!Cool

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc.. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners, from injury to running. We're all a little crazy here, too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up, and stay a while (not literally)! And whoever is up first is welcome to start the thread and we definitely keep some weird hours here.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Post!

Jay I think you deserve many rest days. Congrats again

Off to run. Long day ahead.

Marjorie

LRB

Just saw two words I have not seen in ages; wind chill.

As in, 36.

Eeek! Yes!

Off to run!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Morning, dailies!

5 miles in the record books, 903 overall pace.  A good run for me.

66 degrees at the house this AM.

Off to work now.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

SUSchnauzer

Run Long, Hard, and Fast

Good morning runners! Spam central is out of control again. I had been hanging out there but I am officially done with it. The forums seem to be secondary to selling magazines and training plans. This will be my full-time home now.

I will be running 6ish miles after work today. The cooler weather is nice. Now if it will only stop raining. Have a great day all! God bless!

delicate flower

What up there, chuckos!  Well I am feeling a little normal again this morning after feeling beat up the last two days.  I think yesterday's rest day and calorie reload helped.  8-or-so miles planned after work today.  Temps will be around 60.  WOO HOO!

Still thinking about my HM the other day and how the hell I managed to do that.  I can't wait for the next one!

<3

Hip Redux

Do I hafta go to work?

PT at lunch and then I hope to get 4 miles in after work.   I have to call the ortho this morning because they screwed up my re-check appt.  I hate doctor's offices.

Jess runs for bacon

Today is a rest day from running, but I'll probably do some other things.

I just found out that I get to meet someone REALLY COOL this weekend. But I can't tell who yet Surprised

LRB

I just found out that I get to meet someone REALLY COOL this weekend. But I can't tell who yet

It's okay doll, I don't mind if everyone knows.  Cool

Supp folks!  I got my 7 done in some really nice crisp air.  Though it will be back to normal temps for the rest of this week, todays run was a glimpse of what is in store for me this fall and you know what?  Me likey!

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Morning dailies.

It's a little cool up here too, but it's mostly the wind. It blowing up to 15mph, and with a 54 degree temp outside, it's a little chilly. Long-sleeved weather for sure. I did complete my 8 mile Easy run @ 8:50 overall pace. Legs were a little tired after yesterday's tempo run. I did manage to sign up for a 10k yesterday, so it looks like I'll be racing this weekend! Now I need to figure out a goal. Smile

Have a great day everyone!

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 9 miles--2 easy, 2 @ HMP, 1 easy, 2 @ HMP to 10K pace, 2 easy.  Looking forward to that one.

And please stop talking about nice weather.   The heat index is already at 90F and 76DP.  It's not even 9am.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No running today, probably a hike or a walk later, we'll have to see how the trails are for a stroller and a dog.

Only 17 days, 15 hours and 38 minutes until the Evansville Half Marathon!!! I am excited!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Jess runs for bacon

It's okay doll, I don't mind if everyone knows.  Cool

Supp folks!  I got my 7 done in some really nice crisp air.  Though it will be back to normal temps for the rest of this week, todays run was a glimpse of what is in store for me this fall and you know what?  Me likey!

No silly, you are SUPER COOL.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

11.1 mostly tempo. I needed it. I do my own track. There is a culdesac I can use so no cars and one end is already curved and I kno wher to turn to get my other curve to make my nice track oval. Did 8 miles on that tempo then with the cool down warm up it was 11.1 total. Now to go be the adult of the family and probably kick some people in the ass.

Marjorie

Hip Redux

7-11 pumpkin spice coffee isn't so bad.